Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Goodz should've scrapped that video...Clips giggling away coz it sounds like another Harlem scam..

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so why didn't Reed, Ness and Cyssero have to go through the PG's?:jbhmm:
The big stage isn't the end all be all for everybody

It's pretty much the end all and be all for URL. I get hype as hell for these Born Legacies, but the reality is Smack is trying to do 4-5 big mainstage events this year.
Their brand will struggle to survive without it. The new guys who don't have a shot of impressing on the main stage get cut from the roster.
Dre Dennis is gone. Ty Law is gone. Jay Rell been gone.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Honestly this is stupid question if you know your battle rap history.
Don't troll me bro, please be respectful of my time.

I asked you a very simple question. If you're unable to answer it. Just say so. Based on the strict rules and examples you posted, why didn't Cys, Reed and Ness have to go through the PG's

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked you a very simple question. If you're unable to answer it. Just say so. Based on the strict rules and examples you posted, why didn't Cys, Reed and Ness have to go through the PG's

I'm unable to answer it, sorry. Your mother's mouth is just too good for me to be able to concentrate right now.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's pretty much the end all and be all for URL. I get hype as hell for these Born Legacies, but the reality is Smack is trying to do 4-5 big mainstage events this year.
Their brand will struggle to survive without it. The new guys who don't have a shot of impressing on the main stage get cut from the roster.
Dre Dennis is gone. Ty Law is gone. Jay Rell been gone.
It's not the end all be all for every battler. So many battles have been horrible BECAUSE of the big stage. The big stages have ruined battle after battle. The art is somehow compromised because of the unrealistic expectations. "Magic moments" are very rare on the big stage and depending on the overall mood of the crowd, battles can and have suffered.

Battlers have to write material and have to sometimes dumb down their bars for the sake of the big room/big stage.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm unable to answer it, sorry. Your mother's mouth is just too good for me to be able to concentrate right now.
:mjlol:
Now you've resorted to corny white boy insults. I was talkin battle rap on some man shyt, but now you've resorted to goofy shyt. You've been intellectually defeated and backed into a corner.
I accept your defeat homie. :salute:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
Now you've resorted to corny white boy insults. I was talkin battle rap on some man shyt, but now you've resorted to goofy shyt. You've been intellectually defeated and backed into a corner.
I accept your defeat homie. :salute:

"Intellectually defeated" lmao

Nah but seriously it freaked me out at first when she took her dentures out... but I'm not gonna lie this feels kinda ill, I could get used to this

So it don't matter if my argument is top tier sonny
Long as your mother's giving me this top tier gummy

:ahh: