The Official ''BATMAN'' Thread (GOAT AFFLECK STILL IN, Haters Eat A Dicc)

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
It's Batman Day, ya'll :wow:

3058421-nealadamsbatman.jpg

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
After this Michigan game... it's movie marathon time :wow:

I only have one disc left in my B:TAS September marathon, so I might have to handle that at some point :patrice:

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the first fades i've witnessed as a kid was batman vs captain klown. Klown washed him then bruce came back asking for 5 mins. Batman can lose to klown with no prep time but defeat thanos with the heart of the universe with prep time.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
For those saying he's a superhero, he's not. No superpowers. Prep time doesn't count.

Also, he's what a lot of you posters seem to hate. A rich ass white man with the resources to play detective.

Just in a Halloween costume.

Still in my top ten comic book characters.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Ive been aware of most of the shyt on this list hell i own, gotham by gaslight, the cult, and the laughing fish, the only one i havent really read is son of the demon, the venom story arc was cool watching batman get strung out on venom, plus banes appearance before he crushes bruce, ive heard of that joker being on deathrow story, i dont remember alot of good things about aside from jokers dialouge

I'd reccomend the last arkham as well, thats where zsasz made his first appearance, it brings about good points when it comes to why zsasz kills the way he does, theres a scene where he murders a family and sets them in loving poses around the tv, they werent particularly a good family, the father was abusive (hell batman finds the surviving daughter playing outside in the park at night sporting a black eye) the mother is just as bad since she doesnt stand up to the father and the son is like caught in the middle taking his fathers verbal abuse, did Zsasz really liberate them from a life of suffering?

sob.png

Last edited: