The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Watched a full Dodgers game for the first time in a month.

Roberts treating this season like extended spring training.

The expanded playoffs have killed some of the urgency and magic of the playoff race.

Winning 100 games and the division has been rendered pointless.

I mean Phillies and Yankees are off to a roaring start, but it won’t matter because they’ll most likely get a bye and lose to an 83 win team that barely made the last wild card.

Hopefully something interesting happens. WNBA more interesting than this MLB season

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been telling Mets fans they shouldn't expect to be good for at least 3-4 years now...despite all their spending.

And every time I do, they ignore my posts.
And when it's proven true, and I quote my old comments or up my old threads, they all go "we knew it all along. You want a cookie?"

Yeah. Yeah I do want a cookie.

It'll go great with this cold glass of milk I'm enjoying...watching you losers begin the season with outrageous hope and high expectations...only for reality to slap you in your fukkin face. You're like the Dallas Cowboys of MLB.

:ahh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I been telling Mets fans they shouldn't expect to be good for at least 3-4 years now...despite all their spending.

And when it's proven true, and I quote my old comments or up my old threads, they all go "we knew it all along. You want a cookie?"

It'll go great with this cold glass of milk I'm enjoying...watching you losers begin the season with outrageous hope and high expectations...only for reality to slap you in your fukkin face. You're like the Dallas Cowboys of MLB.

Speaking of milk, that Lindor contract continues to stink as it ages. :sas2:

I'd like to believe at some point people will stop overpaying for "premium" position players. :unimpressed:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Why are you such an insecure poster? I honestly can't remember any Met fan saying we were gonna beast this year. I'm pretty sure every Met fan on here sais we can be a wildcard team if the bats (from our core) come back to life. You (and others) pointed to the pitching as to why we wouldn't be shyt, when in reality, its the offense that cant get going.

Help me understand why what the Mets do impacts you so much? :gucci:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you such an insecure poster? I honestly can't remember any Met fan saying we were gonna beast this year. I'm pretty sure every Met fan on here sais we can be a wildcard team if the bats (from our core) come back to life. You (and others) pointed to the pitching as to why we wouldn't be shyt, when in reality, its the offense that cant get going.

Help me understand why what the Mets do impacts you so much? :gucci:
:umad:

You're just mad you don't know how to analyze talent.
If you did you'd just dap up my analysis and shut the fukk up.

I've been right about your team FOR YEARS.

:coffee:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Lopez is WILD for saying that and if I’m on the team I would have got my fade before he got DFA. Nah Mets gotta go on a winning streak or something now…Lopez probably not the only nikka who feel like that tho.

👼
😇

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:umad:

You're just mad you don't know how to analyze talent.
If you did you'd just dap up my analysis and shut the fukk up.

I've been right about your team FOR YEARS.

:coffee:
Why would I be mad tho? :gucci:

You the one posting bout a team that aint even yours.

You tellin us the Mets aren't gonna be shyt is as earth shattering as me telling you I aint gonna hit that powerball this week.

What are you goin on about?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would I be mad tho? :gucci:

You the one posting bout a team that aint even yours.

You tellin us the Mets aren't gonna be shyt is as earth shattering as me telling you I aint gonna hit that powerball this week.

What are you goin on about?
I comment on and analyze nearly EVERY MLB team.

It's only you Mets fans that come at me with this insecurity and incredulous bullshyt about my posts.