The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Hendricks couldn’t even get through the bottom of the 2nd. counsell yanked him after loading the bases 6 earned runs allowed in 1 & 2/3 innings, dude is done

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Epic comeback:ohlawd: down 10-3 , win 14-10 :wow: sweep the pirates

@RickyDiBiase good game & great series
Ik67Fta.png
stay your goofy ass out my alerts

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm loving what I see from the Tigers. Our record could be better. Think about it.

1. We've missed Carpenter for 2 months with a back injury. He probably has 30 HR by now

2. Greene missed almost a month after the all star break. Greene and Carpenter have been on fire since their return. That’s alot of production

3. Keith is a professional hitter who stunk the first month and a half but figured it out. He was worth the contract

4. Starting pitching has been injured that we've been using bullpen arms for almost a month and staying afloat

5. Baez well he sucks but now that he's done Sweeney has been playing decent.

The fun thing is that everyone is young. Harris needs to lock up Greene and Carpenter ASAP this offseason
The team is getting boosted by seven straight against the White Sox and Angels. :ld:

I like Carp and Greene but can they stay healthy for a full season? They get injured every season.

Harris needs to get serious this offseason and get some quality vets on the team who can produce. No more dumpster diving On Canha/Urshela types. Get some real players in here to help the young guys. If they finish around .500, there is zero excuse not to spend this winter.