The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think I'll trust Sark's QB evaluations over Hugh Freeze :mjlol: . Breh probably should have been y'all plan A. But I know most of you are star fukkers when it comes to recruiting.
Yeah, took some great evaluating by Sark to take Archie Manning, the #1 overall QB. I'm sure he hurt his brain. Unless you want to claim Maalik Murphy, who's busy statpadding against horrible programs and looking poop at best against a UNC team that has Joe Biden at head coach, what's the point of this post? Has he started 2 QBs he's recruited out of high school at Texas yet?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Mark was a solid coach but he was never going to win a title at UGA...

So much shyt went against him, he was the first coach that showed me man this shyt ain’t easy

Eh that was the case because of him more than anything. He didn’t have a killer mindset and his hires (bum ass Mike Bobo?) rarely did. 2012 beats Alabama and smacks fire out ND if they had one more play. 2013 UGA caught the injury bug OD but they may have been just as good. And those are just the title ready teams I was able to see, he apparently had comparable to better ones in the 2000s.

There’s a reason UGA fans still love Richt; he gave them a floor as a top 10 program for a decade. Kirby was born on second base at worst

Mark created a solid program