The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This recruiting shyt is so goofy. Had Juju in the fold, his dad asked for double, moved off him to Deuce, Deuce saw us suck 4 times and was pulling away, we spun back to Juju who’s ready to commit, told Deuce it’s now or never today, and now we’re just sitting here waiting on him

Watch how we end up with neither :dead:
This never happens at Texas get your money up broke boi

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He took a middle of the pack Georgia program and made them eliteand got them back to back Nattys when they hadn't had one in 40 years. Anybody still downplaying the job he's done there is on crack :snoop:

DoBoer is a great a coach but yes he took over an already elite program with elite talent, resources, staff, S&C, Boosters, etc already in place.
Same with Ryan Day although he did have to adjust to NIL

Mark Richt did not leave him what Saban and Urban left them. Shid Moore took over the 15-0 national champs and returned an elite back and defense and we see how thats looking so far...

I think you over estimate the impact of Kirby and minimize marks, but I’m not willing to fight this fight with you today, i said my peace

This recruiting shyt is so goofy. Had Juju in the fold, his dad asked for double, moved off him to Deuce, Deuce saw us suck 4 times and was pulling away, we spun back to Juju who’s ready to commit, told Deuce it’s now or never today, and now we’re just sitting here waiting on him

Watch how we end up with neither :dead:

The game is the game

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Think about it

We talking about strung out @Silkk now. SOS is what they call him :martin:
aXWLwy.gif

Silkk

Daps
I think you over estimate the impact of Kirby and minimize marks, but I’m not willing to fight this fight with you today, i said my peace
Over estimate the impact of a head coach who came in and won two national championships when only 3 coaches in America have at least one Natty brehs :snoop:

This what I mean when I talk about how you do that nasty shyt like try to downplay what proven elite coaches like Kirby and Dabo have done, Got no problem shytting on Norvell and Mullen but will give Willie Taggart every possible pass in the book :dead:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Over estimate the impact of a head coach who came in and won two national championships when only 3 coaches in America have at least one Natty brehs :snoop:

This what I mean when I talk about how you do that nasty shyt like try to downplay what proven elite coaches like Kirby and Dabo have done, Got no problem shytting on Norvell and Mullen but will give Willie Taggart every possible pass in the book :dead:

The foundation Kirby walked into was not built with popsicle sticks in sand, if you don’t understand that then idk what to tell you, mark had multiple seasons of sustained success and multiple nfl stars, Kirby took what was working and added the saban apparatus and it went to the top 1% that very few can achieve, Kirby is no slouch but he ain’t walk into a shyt situation, dabo looking funny in the light without his world class coordinators and two generational qbs

We can admit taggs wasn’t the fit for fsu, but the situation wasn’t good either, and we just agreed fau ain’t no slam dunk job either

So we done here right

Silkk

Daps
The foundation Kirby walked into was not built with popsicle sticks in sand, if you don’t understand that then idk what to tell you, mark had multiple seasons of sustained success and multiple nfl stars, Kirby took what was working and added the saban apparatus and it went to the top 1% that very few can achieve, Kirby is no slouch but he ain’t walk into a shyt situation, dabo looking funny in the light without his world class coordinators and two generational qbs

We can admit taggs wasn’t the fit for fsu, but the situation wasn’t good either, and we just agreed fau ain’t no slam dunk job either

So we find here right
Nasty

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
You really downplaying just how trash FSU actually is.

Florida is trash but at least has strong (as in dominant) wins over MSU & Samford.

FSU has ZERO and could easily be 0-5 rn.
UF would be 0-5 if they played GT, BC, Cal, Memphis and SMU. At best maybe 1-4 as well.

Samford is a literal trash fcs team. Miss State basically is too. FSU would be 2-2 with UF's schedule thus far (although UF's schedule will be tougher moving forward, not that FSU has many cupcakes either).

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

I agree with the fake doc @DropTopDoc smart had a damn good foundation

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Mark was a solid coach but he was never going to win a title at UGA...
Eh that was the case because of him more than anything. He didn’t have a killer mindset and his hires (bum ass Mike Bobo?) rarely did. 2012 beats Alabama and smacks fire out ND if they had one more play. 2013 UGA caught the injury bug OD but they may have been just as good. And those are just the title ready teams I was able to see, he apparently had comparable to better ones in the 2000s.

There’s a reason UGA fans still love Richt; he gave them a floor as a top 10 program for a decade. Kirby was born on second base at worst