The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think FSU will beat UF, besides for the obvious reason of Napier being complete trash, for the fact that Norvell will be at FSU until next year, maybe even next 2 years. He still has something to play for.

Napier knows he's cooked. Win or lose any games moving forward, he's done. The team wasn't motivated to play Miami in a crucial home game to keep him off the hot seat. How motivated will the team be by game 12? Will all the players opt-out before then?

I can see FSU turning it around to a degree this season. Florida is totally fukked.
You really downplaying just how trash FSU actually is.

Florida is trash but at least has strong (as in dominant) wins over MSU & Samford.

FSU has ZERO and could easily be 0-5 rn.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
When I watched Mich D last year they were doing a ton of stuff like this as far as simulated pressures and such.. Havent paid as much attention but did they really go from what worked soo well? That seems foolish

Winks old school but complicated, he’s the og but he’s innovative too, but with time in the system it’s another hard to read nfl system, and you can see it with the way we get pressure, but these dbs are having a bit of trouble from time to time on assignments, but growing pains, winks going to have to remember kiss (keep it simple sir) so as kids get accustomed they can play better then build on that

Connor Stallions ain’t there nomore :thinkDummy:

He wasn’t there when we beat you

But who was your sign stealer when you stole Don browns signs ???

I actually fux wit J. Smith as a coach and liked his OreSt teams :manny:

He pretty much preaches the same shyt across the board which is prob why he bought Rossi on.

It's still fucc @Whips-n-Chains tho
full

That’s some dope shyt, i def liked him at osu, i hate they got left in the wind

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

He took a middle of the pack Georgia program and made them eliteand got them back to back Nattys when they hadn't had one in 40 years. Anybody still downplaying the job he's done there is on crack :snoop:

DoBoer is a great a coach but yes he took over an already elite program with elite talent, resources, staff, S&C, Boosters, etc already in place.
Same with Ryan Day although he did have to adjust to NIL

Mark Richt did not leave him what Saban and Urban left them. Shid Moore took over the 15-0 national champs and returned an elite back and defense and we see how thats looking so far...

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
He took a middle of the pack Georgia program and made them eliteand got them back to back Nattys when they hadn't had one in 40 years. Anybody still downplaying the job he's done there is on crack :snoop:

DoBoer is a great a coach but yes he took over an already elite program with elite talent, resources, staff, S&C, Boosters, etc already in place.
Same with Ryan Day although he did have to adjust to NIL

Mark Richt did not leave him what Saban and Urban left them. Shid Moore took over the 15-0 national champs and returned an elite back and defense and we see how thats looking so far...
So you said all this to say sark> Kirby?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This recruiting shyt is so goofy. Had Juju in the fold, his dad asked for double, moved off him to Deuce, Deuce saw us suck 4 times and was pulling away, we spun back to Juju who’s ready to commit, told Deuce it’s now or never today, and now we’re just sitting here waiting on him

Watch how we end up with neither :dead: