Official Memorial Service for the University of Michigan 2024 Football Season [9-21-24]: #11 USC Trojans vs #17 Michigan Wolverines

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just wanted to come back and laugh at this thread

:russ:
Lol you nikkas know you got lucky. Thats why you dont see nobody pumping they chest like when yall won big games the past few years.

How many more teams you think yall gonna beat passing for 60 yards a game? :usure:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lol you nikkas know you got lucky. Thats why you dont see nobody pumping they chest like when yall won big games the past few years.

How many more teams you think yall gonna beat passing for 60 yards a game? :usure:

The rain pours on the just and unjust alike, regardless of how it played out we got the Dub, I’m also aware of context of winning games is just as important, but our defense had moss in a blender when it counted :yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
The rain pours on the just and unjust alike, regardless of how it played out we got the Dub, I’m also aware of context of winning games is just as important, but our defense had moss in a blender when it counted :yeshrug:
Lincoln Riley and his stupid ass playcalling in the 1st half had Moss in a blender :russ:

It is what it is though. Yall won.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

No body celebrating because yall on the same level of physicality of an Arkansas state or Michigan state. Why would you celebrate beating up on your little brother?

Of note, yall are our adopted little brother now, MSU is by blood.

Silkk

Daps
No body celebrating because yall on the same level of physicality of an Arkansas state or Michigan state. Why would you celebrate beating up on your little brother?

Of note, yall are our adopted little brother now, MSU is by blood.
Didn’t yall almost lose to Arkansas State too? :ld: