Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah....I see what we doing now :yawn:

Georgia got two titles on their way to their 3rd while you whining and crying online about it :yawn:

It took you 12 hours and 30 comments to figure out what the conversation was about? :dead:

Now you're supposedly drunk on a Sunday night, supposedly about to get laid but had to get drunk first to do it, and yet the last two pages of this conversation are just a wall of your comments defending someone else's conference?

Breh..... :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You can't cry about Georgia not playing anybody when this is the result when they play "somebody"

Georgia would beat the brakes off Oregon again the same way if they were on the schedule this season :francis:

Silkk

Daps
It took you 12 hours and 30 comments to figure out what the conversation was about? :dead:

Now you're supposedly drunk on a Sunday night, needed to get drunk to be willing to have sex with whatever you brought out, and yet the last two pages of this conversation are just a wall of your comments defending someone else's conference?

Breh..... :mjlol:
Yeah.......That might work on them on them other dudes but im 32 and Make half a mil a year at minimum. I got time for the bullshyt. :manny:

You doing all this whining about Georgia when they BEAT YALL ASS and are coming off two titles. If their schedule was so trash then yall should have beat them.......Instead yall got blown out by 40. You are the last person that should be speaking on them.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You can't cry about Georgia not playing anybody when this is the result when they play "somebody"

Georgia would beat the brakes off Oregon again the same way if they were on the schedule this season :francis:

That's the THIRD time you've tried to use that same bad faith argument.

In that game Georgia was the defending champs playing at home against a team in literally its first game with a new coach, new quarterback, and transfer loss due to coaching change. fukking horrible argument. No one expected Oregon to be a title contender in a rebuilding year with a new coach, and no one expected them to be competitive on the road in their very first game which is why there was a nearly 20 point betting spread.

Good time to point out that SEC schools regularly schedule 3 OOC games at home (or virtually at home), something most Pac-12 teams never, ever do.

Now you're claiming that the same school who was down 11 to South Carolina at halftime and needed a last-minute touchdown to beat Auburn....would "beat the brakes" off of this year's Oregon squad?

These terrible SEC schedules have you thinking that Oregon is just another Kentucky. :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
That's the THIRD time you've tried to use that same bad faith argument.

In that game Georgia was the defending champs playing at home against a team in literally its first game with a new coach, new quarterback, and transfer loss due to coaching change. fukking horrible argument. No one expected Oregon to be a title contender in a rebuilding year with a new coach.

Good time to point out that SEC schools regularly schedule 3 OOC games at home (or virtually at home), something most Pac-12 teams never, ever do.

Now you're claiming that the same school who was down 11 to South Carolina at halftime and needed a last-minute touchdown to beat Auburn....would beat the brakes off of this year's Oregon squad?

These terrible SEC schedules have you thinking that Oregon is just another Kentucky. :mjlol:
I feel you....

@AVXL You hoes need to schedule the 85 bears or 07 Patriots or else give them titles back :ufdup:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I feel you....

@AVXL You hoes need to schedule the 85 bears or 07 Patriots or else give them titles back :ufdup:

More bad faith arguments again.

Breh, you claimed you were drunk and out with your girl about to get laid as your excuse for getting all your facts wrong. Now you have 13 comments in the last 45 minutes, just in this thread.

Is your date really that boring? :dahell:

Silkk

Daps
More bad faith arguments again.

Breh, you claimed you were drunk and out with your girl about to get laid as your excuse for getting all your facts wrong. Now you have 13 comments in the last 45 minutes, just in this thread.

Is your date really that boring? :dahell:
Take 10 seconds to post on a phone....

But I feel you though. Kobe & Shaq would fukk these niccas up :banderas:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah.......That might work on them on them other dudes but im 32 and Make half a mil a year at minimum. I got time for the bullshyt. :manny:

wow, you've had quite the come-up.

Just had a good ass phone interview for a helpdesk position, starting salary 40k :banderas:

Would break down something like this:

1st job: M-F 7 AM - 4 PM $25 per hour

2nd job: M, T, F, possibly Sun 5 PM - 11 PM $20 per hour

After deductions im bringing home about 1700 every two weeks.

My salary is 90k a year

That half-a-million a year "minimum" is as real as the girl you're supposedly about to get laid with even though you're drunk and responding to every one of my comments immediately.

14 comments in 50 minutes while claiming to make $500k take-home and be drunk, out on a date with a girl, and about to get laid.

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Really? U lost your mind
We've seen Oregon matched up against LSU, Auburn, and Georgia...

Hell we've seen Stanford and Shaw take yall down at yall most potent. If yall were that good then yall would have beat them and have at least 2 titles the past two decades, Yall don't even have one.

So what are we really talking about here.......?

Silkk

Daps
wow, you've had quite the come-up.

That half-a-million a year "minimum" is as real as the girl you're supposedly about to get laid with even though you're drunk and responding to every one of my comments immediately.

14 comments in 50 minutes while claiming to make $500k take-home and be on drunk, out on a date with a girl, and about to get laid.
I love when people call my bluff. One sec though.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
16 comments about college football in a hour while supposedly on a date. :dead:

She must really be something. And you must be a great conversation partner. :pachaha:

Silkk

Daps
@Rhakim You can get the BS off on 99% of them other scrub ass nikkas you argue with but....

Screen-Shot-2023-10-09-at-1-11-43-AM.png

And this is one stream from 3 years ago....

If you don't believe me though and want to go match for match with a one year ban on the loser let me know....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim You can get the BS off on 99% of them other scrub ass nikkas you argue with but....

Screen-Shot-2023-10-09-at-1-11-43-AM.png

And this is one stream from 3 years ago....

If you don't believe me though and want to go match for match with a one year ban on the loser let me know....

Assuming it's real, you just spent almost 15 minutes finding that and it's a GROSS payments, not net. Meaning you could have been operating at a loss for all we know. :mjlol:

So far your excuses for losing this argument have been:

* "But I'm drunk!"
* "But I'm on a date and about to get laid!"
* "But I make $500k a year!"
* "But Oregon lost that one game to Georgia!"

Anything to not talk about the topic. :mjlol:

You don't believe me, how about you hear it from an SEC coach himself. Watch this clip from 16:46 to 24:18. Are you gonna claim Jimbo doesn't know college football either?

Silkk

Daps
@Rhakim Truth be told, I ain't even got no smoke with you or the LSU fan from earlier who either changed his name or blocked me....

There's an actual p*ssy ass boy on here I was supposed to bring the smoke to years ago that I honestly think would satisfy me more seeing his old loser ass exposed and looking like the bytch he is....

USC vs Oregon in a few weeks we'll settle it then :ufdup: