The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Now I understand why fools like @smitty22 @Ruck @OSUBaneBrowns @MustafaSTL stay doggin UM. It's a cult.

This was at the game yesterday.

Yesterday

While struggling agaisnt Maryland.

they-hate-us-they-aint-us.gif

:skip:

Cause it’s fukk scUM 247/365 :pacspit:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If Milroe keeps improving, Bama is gonna be a problem. They got a pass rush all of a sudden. CFB is better when Bama is Bama.

Did not think he was even capable of winning from the pocket against a good defense.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
FSU, Louisville, and UNC don’t play each other this season and they’re undefeated

There’s a chance (like 0.1% chance because it’s the ACC) that all 3 teams finish 12-0 meaning one of the teams could be undefeated and not play in the conference title game

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Proud of my Dawgs last night. We heard all week about UKs physicality & their running game and is starting slow and we just came out and fukkin dominated them. On offense Carson is the real deal at QB and is playing as well as any QB in the SEC rn, Brock is Brock and the running game has quietly been getting better every wk

Oh btw our defense had its best game last night.

Next up at Vandy and then a wk off before UF in Jacksonville, feels like we’re clicking rn
You nikkas getting brought to the brink by white Michael Vick got you writing thinkpieces about beating Kentucky man :smh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Georgia fans got stockholm syndrome for eternity. I know for a fact dude is going to go into that Tennessee game against Joe Midton praying to his bulldog shrine :francis:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If Milroe keeps improving, Bama is gonna be a problem. They got a pass rush all of a sudden. CFB is better when Bama is Bama.

Did not think he was even capable of winning from the pocket against a good defense.

This is funny because I tried to tell you this weeks ago and yet you wanted one of those cac QBs to replace him. The overall take on Bama has been interesting to watch because y'all thinking they were mid was largely based on them losing to Texas, but Texas is probably the best team they'll play until the SEC conference championship game.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Does the B1G have a middle class this year?

No Conference was desperate for expansion like the B1G

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
FSU, Louisville, and UNC don’t play each other this season and they’re undefeated

There’s a chance (like 0.1% chance because it’s the ACC) that all 3 teams finish 12-0 meaning one of the teams could be undefeated and not play in the conference title game
The Big 12 will have like 16 teams next year. This might happen multiple times.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This is funny because I tried to tell you this weeks ago and yet you wanted one of those cac QBs to replace him. The overall take on Bama has been interesting to watch because y'all thinking they were mid was largely based on them losing to Texas, but Texas is probably the best team they'll play until the SEC conference championship game.
Hey, Ty Simpson can play. And he still makes stupid decisions. He. And he be overthrowing the easiest short throws

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I hope it happens. There's undoubtedly gonna be a year in the near future where there are 3 or more 1 loss teams in the Big 10/SEC. Can't wait to see how they deal with that and deciding who goes to the title game.

Because in a 12 team playoff format, I wouldn't give af about playing in a title game :manny: