• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Breh take your eyore ass the fukk on. :camby:

I never had a problem with you. I’ve had 1000 more arguments over the years with @Rigby.
than with you and its still all fun.

LSU lose two games and you turn into a whole bytch :smh:

Nah I don’t care about y’all poking fun at me y’all just have picks and chooses, this thread is like high school chatty pattie shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This whole argument from you because we were ranked 23rd my nikka, not top 10 or even top 20 but twenty fukking third, and then out of the polls after week 1. And you really think this is relative to the argument that was being had. :dead:
Sure pal

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Lmaoo Yea water it down

No insecurities y’all delusional just like A&M I look at y’all both the same way
Post the proof of otherwise. But you stay with UT name in your mouth and we ain't rivals like that. I haven't noticed any UT poster that be worried about LSU like that unless it's banter in regards to a recruit we both going after. Now you in here crying like a bytch because brehs ain't going hard on UT because we lost a game. Well we didn't get ran off the field like y'all did against FSU and we didn't play in a track meet like game like y'all did vs Ole Miss. Also I imagine part of it is because unlike you we aren't insufferable as posters when it comes to UT like you are with LSU. So pull your pants up and go look in the mirror.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Post the proof of otherwise. But you stay with UT name in your mouth and we ain't rivals like that. I haven't noticed any UT poster that be worried about LSU like that unless it's banter in regards to a recruit we both going after. Now you in here crying like a bytch because brehs ain't going hard on UT because we lost a game. Well we didn't get ran off the field like y'all did against FSU and we didn't play in a track meet like game like y'all did vs Ole Miss. Also I imagine part of it is because unlike you we aren't insufferable as posters when it comes to UT like you are with LSU. So pull your pants up and go look in the mirror.
Oh really so you ain’t the one with the passive agreesive remarks saying “ BK can’t recruit the state” “ the recruits cares about academics so you know LSU is out “ “that recruit wants NIL so you know LSU out” and even if all that’s true, is it not true that Texas is always overhyped? Is it not true that y’all haven’t won shyt in more than a decade yet y’all label yallselves America’s team? I told you before y’all need to be grateful for A&M and them being so odd because if it wasn’t for that y’all would get laughed at a lot more

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Oh really so you ain’t the one with the passive agreesive remarks saying “ BK can’t recruit the state” “ the recruits cares about academics so you know LSU is out “ “that recruit wants NIL so you know LSU out” and even if all that’s true, is it not true that Texas is always overhyped? Is it not true that y’all haven’t won shyt in more than a decade yet y’all label yallselves America’s team? I told you before y’all need to be grateful for A&M and them being so odd because if it wasn’t for that y’all would get laughed at a lot more
One BK can't recruit, but Frank Wilson can and is a hell of a recruiter and deserves props for the job he has done. 2. Any kid that actually cares about academics will not being going to LSU. 3. Your school is poor when it comes to NIL and won't be able to hang with the schools with money. All of that is true but none of that is relative to your original point so you had to move the goalposts and still didn't even make a point.

How have we been overhyped? One poster refers to us as America's team and that gets your panties in a bunch? And I honestly don't give a shyt about your opinion about us just honestly wanted to know why you always have our dikk in your mouth.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Y’all are, that 2nd half at Auburn was big for Carson Beck and now he looks like the QB people thought he’d be and not only is Bowers being Bowers but y’all receiving core looks to be taking shape as well.

Better to peak late than early.

Bro, why you shaking hands wit your enemy in broad daylight? Lol

Stop...

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
One BK can't recruit, but Frank Wilson can and is a hell of a recruiter and deserves props for the job he has done. 2. Any kid that actually cares about academics will not being going to LSU. 3. Your school is poor when it comes to NIL and won't be able to hang with the schools with money. All of that is true but none of that is relative to your original point so you had to move the goalposts and still didn't even make a point.

How have we been overhyped? One poster refers to us as America's team and that gets your panties in a bunch? And I honestly don't give a shyt about your opinion about us just honestly wanted to know why you always have our dikk in your mouth.
For someone who says you don’t GAF about my opinion you sure stay responding with these long ass post that I barely even read through

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
ufc-smh.gif

We tried. Good job KC