• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Nah y’all just talking trying to come up for reasons to be on my dikk so much, I get it I’m a polarizing guy someone has to be among y’all school girls. I said LSU was going to be a 10 win team and Jayden was going to have a great yea shoot me in the head for having such a crazy take, Texas fans were literally in here celebrating a championship before a game was even played

I thought this was all in jest but u niccas really perturbed in here. My nicca, we will put you on the future tagged list for notifications for when your team wins
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah y’all just talking trying to come up for reasons to be on my dikk so much, I get it I’m a polarizing guy someone has to be among y’all school girls. I said LSU was going to be a 10 win team and Jayden was going to have a great yea shoot me in the head for having such a crazy take, Texas fans were literally in here celebrating a championship before a game was even played
:mjlol:

Nah rn you just being a lil sensitive hoe

You negged me a few weeks back for laughing at them looking bad in a game. Nobody else does shyt like that. :francis:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Get money get paid, but partying on a very down asu, that you struggled to beat is poverty celebration

You’ve never made a statement you won’t defend to the death despite mountains of evidence, like Chaulk was/is good :mjlol:

The only reason you pause posting is when you write checks you not willing to cash,

And i don’t have favorites, except @mozichrome i like the cut of his jib :russ:

Seriously Dude i don’t play favorites, err body cool here, even the osu boys, but your shtick wears thin because you can’t even have an objective debate

The narrative :mjlol: aiiight man I’m gon have to start calling you macho man
I paused posting cuz I have a life and what sense does it make to post around poster who put words in my mouth if I was y’all claim me to be i would have been 10x more ignorant after 2019.

And at the end of the day I could give 2 fukks how y’all blow up my mention and how y’all always on my dikk but y’all look like a bunch of high school drama queen not having the same energy with everybody else

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:dahell:No we weren't. We were saying our team this year was going to be better than a lot of people thought and so far that has held true. Breh what is your insecurity when it comes to UT?

Silkk

Daps
:dead:So again you are talking about one instance, if that is even true.

And it still has nothing to do with the original argument.
Its not one instance…..

They put you niccas into the polls last season AFTER A LOSS when you were unranked before. :mindblown:

Who the fukk else does that happen to?

Silkk

Daps
:mjlol: You the king of goalpost moving when your point is proven to be a bunch of bullshyt.
You niccas lost seven games in Charlie Strong’s last season and yet were ranked going into the new year with Tom Herman. What am I moving sir?

If you don’t know the history of Texas Longhorns football just say that :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
"every team sucks except the teams my team faces, and everyone has a weak ass schedule except for us, and every team is overrated until they face us, and then they were a tough matchup and a well coached team." - The Coli

Right that shyt need to be stickied in every random cfb thought thread from now on

Miami loss to Georgia tech who just discovered the forward pass:camby:

That schedule is azz. Penn st is fugazi as always.

These schedules are soft is what I'm talking about

I said fsu had a good schedule on paper, these schedules are made 10 years in advance,

Miami was looking good til they laid that egg, but that’s more on Mario than the actual team, Mario should be kneeling

How is psu fugazi ?

And who exactly has a juggernaut schedule ?

:mjlol: never change man

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The top six schools by appearances in the AP men’s college basketball poll are Kentucky, North Carolina, Duke, Kansas, UCLA and Louisville.

For the first time in the 87-year history of the AP football poll, all of those schools are ranked at the same time: North Carolina is No. 12, Louisville is 14th, Duke is No. 17, UCLA is 18th, Kansas is No. 23 and Kentucky No. 24.

Football schools now :wow:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:dahell:No we weren't. We were saying our team this year was going to be better than a lot of people thought and so far that has held true. Breh what is your insecurity when it comes to UT?
Lmaoo Yea water it down

No insecurities y’all delusional just like A&M I look at y’all both the same way

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I paused posting cuz I have a life and what sense does it make to post around poster who put words in my mouth if I was y’all claim me to be i would have been 10x more ignorant after 2019.

And at the end of the day I could give 2 fukks how y’all blow up my mention and how y’all always on my dikk but y’all look like a bunch of high school drama queen not having the same energy with everybody else

:mjlol: aiight man

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You niccas lost seven games in Charlie Strong’s last season and yet were ranked going into the new year with Tom Herman. What am I moving sir?

If you don’t know the history of Texas Longhorns football just say that :manny:
This whole argument from you because we were ranked 23rd my nikka, not top 10 or even top 20 but twenty fukking third, and then out of the polls after week 1. And you really think this is relative to the argument that was being had. :dead: