Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Don’t Kyle McCAC got two more years if you count covid? :lolbron:

Ayo fam, the entire Nation when Air Noland walk on campus:

We are legally blind. We cannot see a Kyle. Do you mean a cow? We have those.
legallyblind-blind.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Name a season UT played the equivalent of most of the SEC teams OOC schedules and was overranked in the polls because of it.
The fact that yall can lose 6 or 7 games one year and come into the next season ranked in the preseason is the definition of overranked. Same with Florida, Same with USC, Same with Oklahoma

Its not just the SEC.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That’s my future quarterback :thatsmyQuarterback: . Black Excellence bout to be byke:blessed:
Hope his parents steer him to a better choice in life
I gave you niccas cake and you virtually spit in my face. Good riddance:hhh:

Even made sure to tell them niccas to make it a chocolate cookie cake underneath the :trash: can and this the thx I get smh
:gladbron:

Chocolate cookie cake

That’s like when i graduated from chiropractic school, chick i know down there a chef, she made me a cookie dough cake, with chocolate chip cookies on top, with chocolate frosting son… best cake ever in my entire life

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Hope his parents steer him to a better choice in life

:gladbron:

Chocolate cookie cake

That’s like when i graduated from chiropractic school, chick i know down there a chef, she made me a cookie dough cake, with chocolate chip cookies on top, with chocolate frosting son… best cake ever in my entire life

Well besides that bih clearly being under the influence no Chris breezy, she def got a good taste in sum sweets. My girl put me on to that cookie cake shyt. Ion even like sweets like that but shyt is fire

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Fsu on paper had a decent schedule

Clemson
Lsu
Miami
Unc

Michigan still has to play psu and osu

Usc still has some big games to play

dude what are we saying
"every team sucks except the teams my team faces, and everyone has a weak ass schedule except for us, and every team is overrated until they face us, and then they were a tough matchup and a well coached team." - The Coli

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The fact that yall can lose 6 or 7 games one year and come into the next season ranked in the preseason is the definition of overranked. Same with Florida, Same with USC, Same with Oklahoma

Its not just the SEC.
Breh again that is a totally different argument, and you are just making shyt up at this point. After going 5-7 in the 21-22 season we were unranked in the preseason 22-23 poll. And you yourself just gave another example of us being unranked in the preaseason poll after a losing season.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Fsu on paper had a decent schedule

Clemson
Lsu
Miami
Unc

Michigan still has to play psu and osu

Usc still has some big games to play

dude what are we saying
Miami loss to Georgia tech who just discovered the forward pass:camby:

That schedule is azz. Penn st is fugazi as always.

These schedules are soft is what I'm talking about

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Some do sure, But you know I like when LSU is up. But you can’t cry when people shyt on your team for not living up to expectations. The Texas loss yesterday wasn’t bad and wasn’t a typical Texas choke/loss like they normally have. That game could have gone either way easily.

You gotta get this work just like everybody else especially because you do become insufferable when LSU is doing good and you know you do.

I be having niccas I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF tagging me talking shyt when USC be bullshytting :wtf:

Its part of the game. Im bout to go in on these Notre Dame niccas as soon as I finish eating:mjgrin:
Nah y’all just talking trying to come up for reasons to be on my dikk so much, I get it I’m a polarizing guy someone has to be among y’all school girls. I said LSU was going to be a 10 win team and Jayden was going to have a great yea shoot me in the head for having such a crazy take, Texas fans were literally in here celebrating a championship before a game was even played

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh again that is a totally different argument, and you are just making shyt up at this point. After going 5-7 in the 21-22 season we were unranked in the preseason 22-23 poll. And you yourself just gave another example of us being unranked in the preaseason poll after a losing season.
Im talking about 2015/16 or whenever it was. Not making shyt up. :ufdup: