PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No doubt, I find him more comical than anything now.

Kinda like @Swagnificent (nikka you finally unbanned again? :dead:
nikka a clown like buddy in belly that they made strip, grown ass man just angry at everything, and then dropping shyt takes,

swag funny, and he don’t take himself too seriously, kind of like you, some of your takes make me want to punch a wall, but you don’t take yourself too serious so it’s all love even when I’m like tf we talking about

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Michigan, OSU, Florida State, USC schedule should be held against them. I don't get how anyone can rank Michigan and osu ahead of Oklahoma. But their schedule is azz too.

Its too many soft schedules this yr

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Multiple people have pointed out to you that you are. You kept posting as if I had downplayed Georgia, which I never once did. I criticized their schedule, I never once said they weren't a very very good team.

If your conference has a weak schedule with only 8 in-conference games, and then you schedule 3 cupcakes OOC alongside just 1 good matchup, you should get some blame. You're focused on SEC cancelling the OU game, but why did Georgia only have one decent game and 3 cupcakes? Since they already have the easy out of only having 8 in-conference games, shouldn't they schedule 2-3 good OOC games and just 1-2 cupcakes?

Oregon, USC, WSU, Cal, Arizona, Stanford, they only scheduled 2 cupcakes each. Utah, Colorado, and ASU only scheduled 1. Washington's only "cupcake" game was Tulsa, and they made a bowl last year. Why can nearly the entire Pac-12 be satisfied with just 1-2 cupcakes, but SEC teams insist on having 3-4?
What you consider “weak” or a “cupcake” is subjective and is your opinion. Those big OOC games are booked years in advance. You cant just snap your fingers and set one against a top 10 like its a video game.

As far as the SEC scheduling cupcakes you’re also leaving out the fact that a lot of them have protected rivals they also play at the end of every season OOC which the Pac 12 doesn’t have, aside from us wit Notre Dame.

Florida-Florida State
SCAR-Clemson
Georgia-Georgia Tech

So in most cases their schedules only leave room to play one other big OOC team to start the season which they usually do.

Silkk

Daps
nikka a clown like buddy in belly that they made strip, grown ass man just angry at everything, and then dropping shyt takes,

swag funny, and he don’t take himself too seriously, kind of like you, some of your takes make me want to punch a wall, but you don’t take yourself too serious so it’s all love even when I’m like tf we talking about
My takes? :gucci:

Im still over here like:wtf: at that coaching list you did :lolbron:

But yeah its all just good fun and banter at the end of the day :salute:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Nah I brought up how often mid Texas teams have been given that same benefit and now you don’t want to talk about it. Its cool.
You cited one example :mjlol: how does that constitute as "often"? And by week 5 we were promptly dropped from the polls. And all of that was a result of Notre Dame being overrated to begin with. The SEC debate is yearly.

Silkk

Daps
MFs would hate me if I was a coach. I’d be scheduling them nasty OOC schedules like Briles used to do :lolbron:

2012:
SMU
Sam Houston
ULM

2013:
Wofford
Buffalo
ULM

2014:
SMU
Northwestern State
Buffalo

2015:
SMU
Lamar
Rice

Three straight at home every year to start the season:dead:

Silkk

Daps
You cited one example :mjlol: how does that constitute as "often"? And by week 5 we were promptly dropped from the polls. And all of that was a result of Notre Dame being overrated to begin with. The SEC debate is yearly.
One example? Nikka thats every year with Texas aside from this one :wtf:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You aint got a fella?[/USER] :cheers:

Got all of the above and still got time lol. Fresh off a 6 day work week. I'm doing absolutely nothing except watching my fantasy niccas run it up until Mrs T is ready for the 9 strokes in a little bit fukk nikka :umad:
Oh word?

No judgement. :hubie:

All kidding aside.. 9 huh?

That's 9 whole chances for her to get hers. If she dont, who's fault is it really?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Oh word?

No judgement. :hubie:

All kidding aside.. 9 huh?

That's 9 whole chance for her to get hers. If she dont, who's fault is it really?

Which is why I clearly made the distinction of "Mrs" after you tried to use the y/n functional clause essentially. Keep up lil fella :therethere:

And clearly it would be hers. She got a small window between the 2nd window NFL games and ya Jets stinkin the place up holding another Buckeye back and the SNF game. She either gon get off or she gon GET OFF :gucci:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Point is, they have zero resistance . They should go undefeated. FSU too. At least Michigan/OSU have to play each other. But all those teams have soft azz schedules.
Fsu on paper had a decent schedule

Clemson
Lsu
Miami
Unc

Michigan still has to play psu and osu

Usc still has some big games to play

dude what are we saying

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Which is why I clearly made the distinction of "Mrs" after you tried to use the y/n functional clause essentially. Keep up lil fella :therethere:

And clearly it would be hers. She got a small window between the 2nd window NFL games and ya Jets stinkin the place up holding another Buckeye back and the SNF game. She either gon get off or she gon GET OFF :gucci:
So I come at you in peace, and this is what you respond with. I'm loggin off.