PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This isn't my argument but, frst, you don't even know what poll is what lol.

Second, you again cite the rankings when it's exactly the point...it's conference bias. A win over a 20th ranked kentucky team seems better than a win over unranked Iowa with the same record.

It's whatever honestly, but you're proving him right by going directly to the rankings.

The same conference bias that has an unproven Michigan team who hasn’t played anyone at #2 correct?

This all started because I was happy that my team had a complete victory over a good Kentucky team. Nothing you, @Rhakim or @CrimsonTider have posted has disproved that. You could do the same exercise y’all are doing to every top 25 team and discredit everyone of them and the value of their opponents.

It’s just a weird debate about the value of the quality of ranked teams because of this narrative around conference bias

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The same conference bias that has an unproven Michigan team who hasn’t played anyone at #2 correct?

This all started because I was happy that my team had a complete victory over a good Kentucky team. Nothing you, @Rhakim or @CrimsonTider have posted has disproved that. You could do the same exercise y’all are doing to every top 25 team and discredit everyone of them and the value of their opponents.

It’s just a weird debate about the value of the quality of ranked teams because of this narrative around conference bias
I didn't take anything away from Georgia. I asked why you think Kentucky was good. The eventual answer was because of the quality of their defense. We really were done at that point but you are making it some other shyt

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:dead:breh doesn't even understand the argument.

You sure? We could go round and round about the value of these teams but since y’all don’t trust the rankings and don’t trust the records what do y’all trust to determine who are good teams or not?

It just seems to be as subjective as the same system yall are criticizing

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Michigan is undefeated and riding off of their Playoff appearance last year. How is that supposed to be some sort of point? I don't think they should be there, but it has no relation to the conference bias question.

This all started because I was happy that my team had a complete victory over a good Kentucky team. Nothing you, @Rhakim or @CrimsonTider have posted has disproved that.

Disproved what? I never said you couldn't be happy, you misunderstood my entire point from the beginning and continue to misunderstand it.

It's actually a debate about how easy scheduling leads to unearned rankings, which impacts the perception of wins. And you're doing a fantastic job of proving my side of that debate, as others have already pointed out.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I didn't take anything away from Georgia. I asked why you think they're good. The eventual answer was because of the quality of their defense. We really were done at that point but you are making it some other shyt

It was a weird argument in the first place and you fed into it. Y’all act like Kentucky was some bottom feeder coming into the game…

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You sure? We could go round and round about the value of these teams but since y’all don’t trust the rankings and don’t trust the records what do y’all trust to determine who are good teams or not?

I would trust records if teams actually played each other. The SEC's insistence on scheduling 3-4 cupcakes each is what is making it virtually impossible to compare teams by their performance on the field.

I agree that so long as conferences schedule such bs for their OOC, then all comparisons will be subjective.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Michigan is undefeated and riding off of their Playoff appearance last year. How is that supposed to be some sort of point? I don't think they should be there, but it has no relation to the conference bias question.

Disproved what? I never said you couldn't be happy, you misunderstood my entire point from the beginning and continue to misunderstand it.

It's actually a debate about how easy scheduling leads to unearned rankings, which impacts the perception of wins. And you're doing a fantastic job of proving my side of that debate, as others have already pointed out.

What does easy scheduling have to do with Kentucky being the 20th ranked team in the country coming into Saturday? They’ve played well vs the schedule they were given, have put up impressive statistics and despite getting blown out vs us on Saturday are STILL ranked. If they hadn’t played well in those 5 games they wouldn’t have been ranked, you acting like Kentucky has this prestige as a top 25 football program

This is an all time dumb debate

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What does easy scheduling have to do with Kentucky being the 20th ranked team in the country coming into Saturday? They’ve played well vs the schedule they were given, have put up impressive statistics and despite getting blown out vs us on Saturday are STILL ranked. If they hadn’t played well in those 5 games they wouldn’t have been ranked, you acting like Kentucky has this prestige as a top 25 football program

This is an all time dumb debate

You just went for the circular argument again. :snoop:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bruh going out sad.. trying to stunt on a team with one dub. And barely got by

Exactly, what was the point

That whole section yelling he was overrated on that last drive. That’s why he did that.

A student section trying to get a player off their square, stunt’n on asu means nothing, take your ass home, you barely escaped a trash team

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

You can go round and round breh the outcome is the same. I take into account the entire body of work when judging a team. You want to claim Kentucky is a good team just because they were ranked 20th at the time y'all played them. Then use the fact they beat Florida who also isn't a good team as evidence that Kentucky is. And your evidence that Florida is a good team is that they beat Tennessee who also isn't a good team. Besides the games between Kentucky, Florida, and Tennessee please tell me who either of those teams have beat as evidence they are a good team. Florida is the only one that played another team with a pulse and they got beat despite that team not even having their starting QB. If you take rankings out of your argument, which is the entire point, you have no argument breh

Really not sure why your are even arguing this point in which you are doing a poor job because you are helping make the point. Even the rest of your SEC brethren are largely sitting this debate out which should tell you something.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Now I understand why fools like @smitty22 @Ruck @OSUBaneBrowns @MustafaSTL stay doggin UM. It's a cult.

This was at the game yesterday.

Yesterday

While struggling agaisnt Maryland.

they-hate-us-they-aint-us.gif

:skip:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, what was the point

A student section trying to get a player off their square, stunt’n on asu means nothing, take your ass home, you barely escaped a trash team

I agree, I think it’s ran its course with the watch stunt. Their biggest issue is they behave like a team that has won several time over. That’s why they are not locked, make silly penalties and teams are always close to beating them.