PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
lol, when I pointed out that all the SEC teams were badly overrated in the AP poll, you turned into a concern troll and said the AP rankings don't matter.....now you're posting those exact rankings to make a Heisman case?

:pachaha:

Oh look, more concern trolling. :mjlol:

You claim you don't care about my position on the SEC schedule, yet you have something to say every fukking time I post about it. But rather than engaging in any honest discussion, you spend all your energy disingenuously attacking the fact that I even have a position at all.
Where did I say that, cuz I posted a tweet mentioning it? I said you invest too much time in something so irrelevant

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:hubie:most of the SEC teams have had a dog shyt schedule thus far, not sure why it's so hard for some of you to just be honest and acknowledge that.

I don't think LSU is going to win enough for Daniels to win the Heisman. Same might go for Caleb. But the QB of whoever wins the PAC-12 is your likely winner.

:mjcry:Still not over that loss yesterday. Let your nuts hang and throw the ball on 3rd and 9 Sark. I hope we get our get back in the CC game.
Let’s say Caleb and Daniels schedule are even, their numbers are still the same while Daniels has been doing most of his shyt on the road

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Where did I say that, cuz I posted a tweet mentioning it? I said you invest too much time in something so irrelevant

So irrelevant, yet you're in here posting the rankings yourself and have something to say every time I talk about them.

If you really thought it was that irrelevant, you'd just ignore it like you ignore 90% of the comments in this thread. But you can't help yourself.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So irrelevant, yet you're in here posting the rankings yourself and have something to say every time I talk about them.

If you really thought it was that irrelevant, you'd just ignore it like you ignore 90% of the comments in this thread. But you can't help yourself.
Where did I post em? I don’t even pay attention to rankings

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breh, we're on the same page. It's perfectly fine for you to celebrate the win if you want to, I never said you couldn't. But the fact that you are in Week 6 finally playing your first team with a pulse is an indication of how sorry the schedule has been this year.

And Kentucky isn't even good, their schedule has been ass too...but I think your previous 5 opponents had combined for four FBS wins so far this year. :pachaha:

So now Kentucky isn’t good? :dwillhuh:

Anything to discredit us huh? SMH

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Why do you believe Kentucky is a good football team?

So this is what we’re doing now? Ok cool

So Kentucky was 5-0, ranked 20th in the nation coming in with double digit wins in each of its 5 games including 2 SEC opponents. Currently ranked #23 so a majority of coaches in America think they are among the top 25 teams in the nation but let y’all tell it is mediocre