PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
SEC schedules are so bad this year that the elite are bragging about Kentucky and Missouri wins. :pachaha:

:dwillhuh:

It was our first win this season over a ranked team in a game most people expected us to struggle in.

I swear y’all are some of the most insecure and miserable people on the internet. Now it’s wack for me to celebrate a win over an undefeated, ranked SEC opponent…how bout I just celebrate being better than every fukkin fanbase and program on this board and in the country the past 2 years running. That better?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A month ago (after TCU/Nebraska), I said that Colorado's minimum goal for a good season should be 6 wins, it would probably take 7 wins for everyone to acknowledge that, and 8 wins was their likely ceiling.

The way they're playing.....8 wins is going to be really tough and 6 wins isn't guarenteed. Oregon State, Washington State, and Utah were already tall asks, and @UCLA is looking like a real tough game as well. Before I was thinking that Stanford and Arizona should be relatively safe games, but they're both as good or better than Arizona State and we just saw what a nailbiter that was. It's entirely possible they lose one of those two and all the rest.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope Deion can get them fighting with everything to secure a win in both of those "easier" games, and then beat either UCLA or upset one of the northwest teams. Eight wins is still possible, but it feels like absolutely everything would have to break right the way they're playing.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:dwillhuh:

It was our first win this season over a ranked team in a game most people expected us to struggle in.

I swear y’all are some of the most insecure and miserable people on the internet. Now it’s wack for me to celebrate a win over an undefeated, ranked SEC opponent…how bout I just celebrate being better than every fukkin fanbase and program on this board and in the country the past 2 years running. That better?

Breh, we're on the same page. It's perfectly fine for you to celebrate the win if you want to, I never said you couldn't. But the fact that you are in Week 6 finally playing your first team with a pulse is an indication of how sorry the schedule has been this year.

And Kentucky isn't even good, their schedule has been ass too...but I think your previous 5 opponents had combined for four FBS wins so far this year. :pachaha:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

lol, when I pointed out that all the SEC teams were badly overrated in the AP poll, you turned into a concern troll and said the AP rankings don't matter.....now you're posting those exact rankings to make a Heisman case?

:pachaha:

That guy’s agenda is so weird I don’t even bother with him

The anti sec guy he’s so invested in his agenda it’s no point in going back and forth with him

Oh look, more concern trolling. :mjlol:

You claim you don't care about my position on the SEC schedule, yet you have something to say every fukking time I post about it. But rather than engaging in any honest discussion, you spend all your energy disingenuously attacking the fact that I even have a position at all.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

full
Thats my head coach :to:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:hubie:most of the SEC teams have had a dog shyt schedule thus far, not sure why it's so hard for some of you to just be honest and acknowledge that.

I don't think LSU is going to win enough for Daniels to win the Heisman. Same might go for Caleb. But the QB of whoever wins the PAC-12 is your likely winner.

:mjcry:Still not over that loss yesterday. Let your nuts hang and throw the ball on 3rd and 9 Sark. I hope we get our get back in the CC game.