The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

So he equates his black players as animals? :mjpls:. 1st he bans them from eating chicken now this. How much more evidence do you scUM stans need to see before you call him out? :mjpls:. Oh and before you post some meaningless calendar 2-5 with a cowardly ducking from getting 100 put on his head. Not even gonna bring up bowl records.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
“Classless behavior by the coach. We don’t need this in college football. What type of sportsmanship he’s teaching these young men.”

you're saying this to make some point about Prime but Harbaugh isn't the one to use to point out some hypocrisy.

vino

Superstar
Daps
you're saying this to make some point about Prime but Harbaugh isn't the one to use to point out some hypocrisy.

Nope…i was saying that because that what they say about Harbaugh too

you see i dapped the original post. I have love hate relationship with michigan.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Proud of my Dawgs last night. We heard all week about UKs physicality & their running game and is starting slow and we just came out and fukkin dominated them. On offense Carson is the real deal at QB and is playing as well as any QB in the SEC rn, Brock is Brock and the running game has quietly been getting better every wk

Oh btw our defense had its best game last night.

Next up at Vandy and then a wk off before UF in Jacksonville, feels like we’re clicking rn

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So he equates his black players as animals? :mjpls:. 1st he bans them from eating chicken now this. How much more evidence do you scUM stans need to see before you call him out? :mjpls:. Oh and before you post some meaningless calendar 2-5 with a cowardly ducking from getting 100 put on his head. Not even gonna bring up bowl records.

I just see a coach celebrating with his defense, now eat your breakfast and shut up sir

And you better clean your plate

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Kinda funny how when LSU loses my notification is getting blown up but that’s either here nor there but I don’t see y’all having that energy with the fans of America’s team

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bruh going out sad.. trying to stunt on a team with one dub. And barely got by

Nothing wrong with this. Gotta let ‘Em know
Proud of my Dawgs last night. We heard all week about UKs physicality & their running game and is starting slow and we just came out and fukkin dominated them. On offense Carson is the real deal at QB and is playing as well as any QB in the SEC rn, Brock is Brock and the running game has quietly been getting better every wk

Next up at Vandy and then a wk off before UF in Jacksonville, feels like we’re clicking rn
nikka stop, nobody thought UK was a threat to UGA
Kinda funny how when LSU loses my notification is getting blown up but that’s either here nor there but I don’t see y’all having that energy with the fans of America’s team
Imagine taking a victory lap cause you beat Mizzou in a shootout :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Y’all are, that 2nd half at Auburn was big for Carson Beck and now he looks like the QB people thought he’d be and not only is Bowers being Bowers but y’all receiving core looks to be taking shape as well.

Better to peak late than early.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nothing wrong with this. Gotta let ‘Em know

nikka stop, nobody thought UK was a threat to UGA

All we heard all week was “UK is the biggest threat to UGA this season”, “How will the Dawgs stop UK’s running game?” “UGA can’t afford another slow start against UK” blah blah blah blah blah

But it’s no surprise that you, king troll himself, would have a different opinion :mjlol:

I’m praying y’all win out so we can smack fire from y’all again in Atlanta in a couple months :mjgrin:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Alabama is a flawed team offensively that keeps winning by any means necessary, no running game yesterday but Jalen Milroe had the best passing game of his career, despite being sacked so much that Brodie Croyle felt it and multiple pre-snap penalties being committed, also a Jermaine Burton masterclass, and he may have became the villain we needed, Bond had his best day too.

The defense made me feel like we can win every game the rest of the way though, haven’t felt this good about a defense since the Pruitt days.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
All we heard all week was “UK is the biggest threat to UGA this season”, “How will the Dawgs stop UK’s running game?” “UGA can’t afford another slow start against UK” blah blah blah blah blah

But it’s no surprise that you, king troll himself, would have a different opinion :mjlol:

I’m praying y’all win out so we can smack fire from y’all again in Atlanta in a couple months :mjgrin:
No one heard this.
Alabama is a flawed team offensively that keeps winning by any means necessary, no running game yesterday but Jalen Milroe had the best passing game of his career, despite being sacked so much that Brodie Croyle felt it and multiple pre-snap penalties being committed, also a Jermaine Burton masterclass, and he may have became the villain we needed, Bond had his best day too.

The defense made me feel like we can win every game the rest of the way though, haven’t felt this good about a defense since the Pruitt days.
Our biggest flaw is our oline. They are terrible. The times where Milroe had time he was accurate and carved up TAMU secondary

Milroe is improving every game but he still lacks things like anticipation and pre snap reads. Half of those sacks was because he didn’t throw the ball away

Goulding should’ve been fired a long time ago

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nikka stop, nobody thought UK was a threat to UGA

SEC schedules are so bad this year that the elite are bragging about Kentucky and Missouri wins. :pachaha: