PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @skyrunner1 It's funny b/c you can look up and see 31-0 or 41-13, statlines and think, "oh, they blew the door of them boys" but then you go back and watch the game or even just a 15 minute highlight video and see the somewhat struggleball happening. Either Allar playing safe/scared or Yurich (forgot he was even over there) is being conservative in hopes of protecting his QB or the cliche "not putting too much on film" so that the big dogs you play against are caught off guard.

I know they had the one guard retire due to medical reasons in the offseason and another line guy just got injured vs NW so that'll be interesting to see how it play out.

Didn't click the link yet but did they show the # of people who might have started watching, then seeing the game unfold just like the Oregon one and just dipped out?
I was on Lions 24/7 to see that they were saying about him, and I saw the craziest stat. Something like 92% of Allar's pass attempts have been within 6 yards from the line of scrimmage.

They brought up a good point too. They think Franklin is babying him the way Harbaugh babied JJ last year (his first year as a starter) and it kind of makes some sense.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @skyrunner1 It's funny b/c you can look up and see 31-0 or 41-13, statlines and think, "oh, they blew the door of them boys" but then you go back and watch the game or even just a 15 minute highlight video and see the somewhat struggleball happening. Either Allar playing safe/scared or Yurich (forgot he was even over there) is being conservative in hopes of protecting his QB or the cliche "not putting too much on film" so that the big dogs you play against are caught off guard.

I know they had the one guard retire due to medical reasons in the offseason and another line guy just got injured vs NW so that'll be interesting to see how it play out.
Yea I am thinking that Allar just isnt comfortable.. yet.. and not seeing the full field yet which happens with young QBs, when your TE and RB are your #2 and #3 reception and yards.. Its not only the passing tho, even in run game they are not explosive either.. Thats why I post the advanced numbers because it tells a little bit more than just ppg or ypg.. You would think Singleton would be housing shyt but even he is under 4 yard avg.

Their defense has allowed them to handle Allar with kid gloves but when you get in deep waters with Mich/OSU who is gonna step up? He will need to make a play.. Not looking like it unless trey wallace steps up when he comes back..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Hope it happens so i can photoshop a msu jacket on his pizza gif :buckPhil:
I always knew that :PapaJohnsMeijer: gif slow burnt you, huh? :skip: You couldn't just admit it.. like a man. :mjgrin:

I will give scUM credit if this holds true. After this year and last, y’all owed the ticket holders s full schedule

I feel like Texas might get dropped since the rest are intra-conference matchups

Every time I see something about the Michigan-Texas game being shot down, someone comes right out and rebuts it. That game needs to happen. :demonic:

With a schedule like that, we could drop 2, and still get in with the new playoff format. :yeshrug:

I'm all for bigger games. fukk it.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
At least they stopped doing FSU vs Miami in game 1 like they used to do. This year should be hype af
Game #1 is stupid but I hate that its soo late in year this season.. Usually early Oct, I dont know why they switched it up.. Long way before worrying about that one.. Got @UNC and Clemson back 2 back in next few weeks..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

They don’t have the money to to pay him and pay recruits

He may flip that roster once but it be hard to make y’all serviceable

I will give scUM credit if this holds true. After this year and last, y’all owed the ticket holders s full schedule

I feel like Texas might get dropped since the rest are intra-conference matchups

Ain’t no telling but we gon earn some stripes