The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

I will give scUM credit if this holds true. After this year and last, y’all owed the ticket holders s full schedule

I feel like Texas might get dropped since the rest are intra-conference matchups

Is Michigan supposed to be scared of UCLA, Washington, Wisconsin or USC? They beat the shyt out of Washington already and they lose every good player this year. USC is allergic to defense, and UCLA is trash.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Is Michigan supposed to be scared of UCLA, Washington, Wisconsin or USC? They beat the shyt out of Washington already and they lose every good player this year. USC is allergic to defense, and UCLA is trash.
ufc-max-holloway.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
good old upset of #1 team
i wonder what would MSU be like if Saban was a lifer there

They’d be a thorn in everyone’s side, but the issue, money, and msu just ain’t got enough to pay him/staff, plus recruits

That was a hell of a game by nick though

Way to give the business to @smitty22 and @Trav

This deserves a @NormanConnors record because it was so good

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @skyrunner1 It's funny b/c you can look up and see 31-0 or 41-13, statlines and think, "oh, they blew the door of them boys" but then you go back and watch the game or even just a 15 minute highlight video and see the somewhat struggleball happening. Either Allar playing safe/scared or Yurich (forgot he was even over there) is being conservative in hopes of protecting his QB or the cliche "not putting too much on film" so that the big dogs you play against are caught off guard.
Went back and watch offense only clips, Illini game qb was erratic as hell, spraying the ball high and missed alot of "layups" they took ONE shot down field all game. If you are gonna be short pass ball control, its fine but you should be very efficient, counted atleast 5 drop passes, 4-5 knocked down at line of scrimmage, none of the WR could break a tackle and make a play, when they caught those passes, they were tackled right there. I didnt see one player that stood out in skill position where you have top teams nowadays have multiple threats. Game was 16-7 near 4th qtr and thats with their defense causing 4 INTS and starting multiple drives in plus territory around 30 yard line.

Watched the Iowa game, mannnn, this was like watching a team play famu/bethune or something, they didnt even attempt a pass more than 10 yards down field I dont think. I know TE caught a seam route that was like a bomb for them right now. A 10 yard run gets huge ovations, I guess this is what they call B1G football. Iowa offense had no bite so in 3rd qtr the defense just wore down, it was 10-0 til mid 3rd qtr. They score to make it 17-0, then next drive they methodically drive down again, then defense I guess gets them the ball back on 20, another score. 3 Tds in like 8 minutes of game time, Iowa left their offense at home, game was over.. Didnt even watch 4th qtr.