Harbaugh after seeing that tweet

malcolm-x-angry.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Gahdamn these college coaches getting PAID :wow:

Sark needs a raise, So does Gus but I guess he's still getting paid by Auburn

Mel tucker with the all time fukk up :snoop:

Jimbo changed the game when AM "poached" him from FSU.. That completely changed the market because you know Saban/Dabo agents were already on phone with school like "wassup?!"

These next tier schools with high aspirations have to pay big to try to get to next level, when Mel cashed out you know he got gift baskets and thank you text.. LOTS of commissions for agents, :russ:

Agent game is CRAZY..

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Went back and watch offense only clips, Illini game qb was erratic as hell, spraying the ball high and missed alot of "layups" they took ONE shot down field all game. If you are gonna be short pass ball control, its fine but you should be very efficient, counted atleast 5 drop passes, 4-5 knocked down at line of scrimmage, none of the WR could break a tackle and make a play, when they caught those passes, they were tackled right there. I didnt see one player that stood out in skill position where you have top teams nowadays have multiple threats. Game was 16-7 near 4th qtr and thats with their defense causing 4 INTS and starting multiple drives in plus territory around 30 yard line.

Watched the Iowa game, mannnn, this was like watching a team play famu/bethune or something, they didnt even attempt a pass more than 10 yards down field I dont think. I know TE caught a seam route that was like a bomb for them right now. A 10 yard run gets huge ovations, I guess this is what they call B1G football. Iowa offense had no bite so in 3rd qtr the defense just wore down, it was 10-0 til mid 3rd qtr. They score to make it 17-0, then next drive they methodically drive down again, then defense I guess gets them the ball back on 20, another score. 3 Tds in like 8 minutes of game time, Iowa left their offense at home, game was over.. Didnt even watch 4th qtr.

Look like Yurich (the OC) is aware and has his own thoughts on it.

Not satisfied with it so far. We need to continue to grow there, both run and pass,” Yurcich said. “We have to find explosives, throwing the ball down the field when given the opportunity to do so. We’re seeing softer coverage at inopportune times, so that’s part of it. It’s timing and making sure we’re getting into good looks, which is something I can control, making sure we’re doing a better job play-wise.

The lack of breakaway runs is partially on the running backs ...

“It’s continuing to trust their instincts, trust their vision and their speed,” Yurcich said. “It’s continuing to iron out the finer points of each run that we’re running and seeing the big picture of things, why we’re doing what we’re doing and what we’re trying to set up. That will hopefully increase our explosiveness in the run game.”

... and it’s partially on the offense line.

“The improvements that have to be made are continuing to execute better in the run game when the numbers are equal in the box. Come away with more yardage, come off with a lower hat, to get more vertical when vertical runs are called. Continuing to come off and double team and move people at the point of attack.”

Wide receiver review

KeAndre Lambert-Smith has been the clear-cut No. 1 option in the passing game. Yurcich called him the “spark that we’ve needed” and “a guy we can count on.”

The rest of the receiver room? Not so much.

“We’re a work in progress there. We’re still trying to find the right pieces,” Yurcich said. Especially with Harrison Wallace III missing time due to injury, Penn State has tried multiple receiver combinations to see if one clicks. “We need to see who emerges from that. ... Time is ticking.”

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The downstream affects of that duck-out game are wild. That might've saved his job, then he comes back completely revamped and fields MI's best 2 teams in 25 years.

Funny thing is him being hailed now when the stats in that post have only marginally improved with a couple of wins over THE :sas1:

He's lost a couple more bowl games and still no National Championship :sas2: