The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Completely off quoted topic but if u see the post above are playing some elite level defense along wit reallllly good offense, haven't watched much but how u guys feeling about Texas matchup..

From outsider after bama game I would think many expect Texas to ball out especially after last year but that's some elite ball being played no matter competition

Texas has alot of talent that has been playing together and getting bigger the past year or two. Sanders the TE is supposedly hurt, but he'll play bc I'm not falling for the "day to day" ,....but our 1 guy who would be covering him is out for the season now. So that sucks for us.

We got setback by riley leaving, taking recruits present and future with him, but we've recovered almost.

Even with that, Might be about a year early for us though

It will take a game of no mistakes, no busted reads etc on our part to win. We do have a chance. Unlike last year.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Mrs. T ain't complainin'. We done made it to almost 9 years off those 9 secs
U77ZRsj.png

All that matters :russ:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Texas has alot of talent that has been playing together and getting bigger the past year or two. Sanders the TE is supposedly hurt, but he'll play bc I'm not falling for the "day to day" ,....but our 1 guy who would be covering him is out for the season now. So that sucks for us.

We got setback by riley leaving, taking recruits present and future with him, but we've recovered almost.

Even with that, Might be about a year early for us though

It will take a game of no mistakes, no busted reads etc on our part to win. We do have a chance. Unlike last year.
Ya got a QB next year or gonna have to portal?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s on Spotify but we also post the link to the joint straight off where we record (anchor)

Got you, think I mentioned it before but Youtube is basically 2nd largest search engine in the world, you are limiting your reach by not having it on there, any funnel you have should start with yt and they also pay how you weigh (subscriber count).. Doesnt have to be visual, you can just upload the audio with the same avatar til ya want to, just food for thought..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
We got him right now. He's already playing, he may play Sat if our qb messes up, LOL

1st game this year

I remember the name, buddy was a 5 star so he gonna get legit shot.. The class you guys got coming in this year is NASTY.. Miami went head to head on a few recruits with you guys and got smashed every time, even at TE where we put every TE in league since late 90s :heh: Good times..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I remember the name, buddy was a 5 star so he gonna get legit shot.. The class you guys got coming in this year is NASTY.. Miami went head to head on a few recruits with you guys and got smashed every time, even at TE where we put every TE in league since late 90s :heh: Good times..
Wish we had gotten this one back then