The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who yall going after @Whips-n-Chains ? Narsduzzi?Gonna try and lure Saban back:mjlol:?

I’m hearing all sorts of shyt on the MSU boards ranging from the delusional to the insane. Might need a little more time before any realistic candidates are named.

Some that don’t seem Far fetched are Elko from Duke (ehhhh) and the dude that coaches Marshall (ehhhh).

I’ve even heard Marcus freeman listed listed lol watch MSU try to flirt with him just to force ND into an extension or a $2-3M raise.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I’m hearing all sorts of shyt on the MSU boards ranging from the delusional to the insane. Might need a little more time before any realistic candidates are named.

Some that don’t seem Far fetched are Elko from Duke (ehhhh) and the dude that coaches Marshall (ehhhh).

I’ve even heard Marcus freeman listed listed lol watch MSU try to flirt with him just to force ND into an extension or a $2-3M raise.
May whoever you hire have the same amount of success vs OSU as Mel.:hubie:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Prince of the city :brutusAhh:

Shortest in the city too :sas1:

Tuck came, now he’s gone, Mel ain’t the first nikka to fukk off his money behind a white gul, let that be a lesson to you nikkas, that said, hope he finds a way to coach again, but take your check, take your probably soon divorce, regroup and figure out what next

Who yall going after @Whips-n-Chains ? Narsduzzi?Gonna try and lure Saban back:mjlol:?

Nard dog would be funny, with his stubborn ass, maybe they get Matt Campbell, or someone off the buckeyes or an sec staff