The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
These are issues he had his Senior year in HS. Not attending meetings is the biggest red flag. In addition, he was not the best DB in the state last year, the recruiting services just refused to drop him down. Jakeem Jackson and Damari Brown balled out in Fla last season.
This is all facts. Wonder if Cormani drop this on Deion

Excerpt from the great book "Boys Will Be Boys" about Switzers Cowboys by Jeff Pearlman.

Who were the Dallas Cowboys becoming?

"I still remember Deion's first team meeting," says Clayton Holmes, the veteran cornerback. "We were so fundamental about film. The way we studied it was critical. Well, Deion comes in, puts his feet up on a table and doesn't even watch." When Dave Campo, the Cowboys new defensive coordinator, asked the $35 million man to break down a play, Sanders let out a sly laugh. "Hey, Coach," he said, pointing toward the screen, "I got that dude right there. Wherever he goes I go. All that Cover Two stuff you're talking about -- y'all work that out."

Daps
Reppin
Chi
We gonna need Playmaker, Moss, and God himself catching passes if Thorne is the QB
Idk what y'all thought you were getting in Thorne.

In 2021 he was solid b/c 1. he had Kenneth Walker III hitting home runs out of the backfield on every other touch 2. MSU had 2 NFL receivers (plus another eventual NFL receiver in Keon) and 3. There wasn't much high-level film on Thorne since he transferred in.

Last year showed more of his true ability

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Idk what y'all thought you were getting in Thorne.

In 2021 he was solid b/c 1. he had Kenneth Walker III hitting home runs out of the backfield on every other touch 2. MSU had 2 NFL receivers (plus another eventual NFL receiver in Keon) and 3. There wasn't much high-level film on Thorne since he transferred in.

Last year showed more of his true ability
He wasn’t Robby Ashford…that was the value

Thankfully, he’ll be leaving to be the head coach of Michigan St pretty soon here :blessed: