The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Anybody know the story of Xavier Legette? This dude look like the most explosive player in country on this play :gladbron:Checked the stats and dude played all 4 years and playing on a covid year and now breaking out.. didnt do anything of note first 4 years, now he looking like a young T.O out here, wtf.. :ohhh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

He chose that place, and now he has to deal with it, he’d have been better off hitting Minnesota or Indiana, or some where shyt any where but Iowa

I'm sure we can all assume where it is he picked this douchebag behavior up too.

Probably reading 11 warriors :troll:

:yeshrug: kept it real with the young man.

Dude at college trippin, how tf you not there doing what you are supposed to do, good job for Deion, but like @Big Boss say, he’s gon probably because you know them kids don’t like that, but that’s the issue you run into when you go after and get these 5 stars, Zach smith said that’s one of the hardest parts about having and running a Death Star, is managing them 5 stars/top 100 dudes

Hall of famer, this class act and pioneer of the sport knows what he is talking about. :wow:

I agree with his osu hate but fukk Lou

I went to school with his dad, i wonder what’s the issue

Anybody know the story of Xavier Legette? This dude look like the most explosive player in country on this play :gladbron:Checked the stats and dude played all 4 years and playing on a covid year and now breaking out.. didnt do anything of note first 4 years, now he looking like a young T.O out here, wtf.. :ohhh:

@No Sleep

Lou Holtz could tell me my mama is Black and I wouldn't side with him. fukk him and his thoughts on anything forever.

Exactly fukk Lou

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Sometimes its better to catch these types on rebound, especially if they think they can play day 1 but you know they need a year in S&C..

Come back to Miami breh, :bryan:
These are issues he had his Senior year in HS. Not attending meetings is the biggest red flag. In addition, he was not the best DB in the state last year, the recruiting services just refused to drop him down. Jakeem Jackson and Damari Brown balled out in Fla last season.