Reppin
TMC 8-24

Rent free

artworks-iv5Y96sWZCLSqqDy-lzU05Q-t500x500.jpg

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@Silkk they tried to have OSU on :samDucktales: status and have the game broadcast only on a app :brutusDahell: . Thee Main Event said naw bytch we taking over B1G Noon Kickoff :brutusAhh: .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I keep telling you i wake up with hate for you

While you in there, clean up, and take ya shoes off

Shoes already off plehboi. I'm hella comfy up here. And Im seeing all kinds of receipts about your fraudulent behavior chiropractic wise but I'ma keep that between us (and TheColi) for now :lolbron:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Shoes already off plehboi. I'm hella comfy up here. And Im seeing all kinds of receipts about your fraudulent behavior chiropractic wise but I'ma keep that between us (and TheColi) for now :lolbron:

Tell the board catch me if they can :sas1:

And you better brought some chicken wings, i got the bottle we on Johnny Walker black

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

College Football is in a great place, and people thought NIL and the portal would kill the sport.

And of course you got the Prime Effect with a ton of casuals watching the sport now.

Also having 13-14 teams that could legitimately win the National Title this year helps as well.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I bet that sissy drink green label :scust:

When he aint drinkin out his juicebox :smh:

I sometimes drink green label :lupe:

But normally black/double black or 12 McAllen

Sometimes gold

Money up, we drinking blue like them Wolverines

Imagine what the numbers would be if NIL and the transfer portal weren't ruining college football :gladbron:

It’s was some good games on, nil and the portal effects the coaches more than anything, its burning coaches out, but we are watching teams that finally caught hitches in talent, some maturing with talent, and some portaling the right players

So it’s a bit more wide open, though it poses the question are we running out of good qbs ?

College Football is in a great place, and people thought NIL and the portal would kill the sport.

And of course you got the Prime Effect with a ton of casuals watching the sport now.

Also having 13-14 teams that could legitimately win the National Title this year helps as well.

It being so wide open helps, folks can’t be on no it’s Bama/uga, it feels like we may not have many perfect teams this season