• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don't think Colorado is terribly upset about that start time and I think it may actually help them some.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They’re a 3 loss team with Jalen they’re a 4-5 loss team with the other 2

This is the rest of their schedule:

Ole Miss (ended last year losing 5 of last 6 games)
Miss State (already blown out by LSU)
Texas A&M (1-6 in conference last year and already blown out by Miami)
Arkansas (3-5 in conference last year and already lost to BYU)
Tennessee (got their ass kicked by Florida who isn't good)
LSU (21-point loss to Florida State)
Kentucky (joke OOC schedule, 3-5 in conference last year and got shut out in their bowl game)
Chattanooga (FBS)
Auburn (joke OOC schedule and barely survived Cal, 5-7 last year)

How would they lose 5 games under any circumstances? Everyone on the schedule is beatable and most of them are straight bad.

Saban can say what he wants publicly but the Milroe camp was not happy about Jalen having to take a week off to watch those two cacs audition for his job when he has been better than both in practice. And yes Rees is who pushed for that. It was a waste of time and they lost an opportunity to get Jalen more reps and/or possibly try new stuff. This whole thing was really idiotic when you think about it, especially since they are now entering SEC play.

I just saw their QBRs for the game were 15 and 21.

Okay, maybe Alabama really could lose 5 games when them under center. :pachaha:

Rather they want to claim he was suspended or not they started the week saying Buchner would start. Wasn't that announced on Monday? So that was always the plan. Like I stated they weren't happy.

Also not sure why @Tony D'Amato keeps trying to make Simpson a thing. Dude made one good pass against S FLa that half the coli could probably make and that is all it took for you to convince yourself he is the guy. This despite the coaches watching him all spring and fall camp and deciding he is QB3 :mjlol: . Dude wasn't good against a cupcake, can't read defenses, and would likely turn it over even more than Milroe the first time he played a P5 defense. I doubt very seriously he ends his career at Bama.

Whenever I see that breh's name he's making some of the most aggressively white takes, like trolling-level takes like he purposely trying to look white.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't think Colorado is terribly upset about that start time and I think it may actually help them some.

Yeah, USC is an hour behind and traveling, it definitely helps the home team.

When I played we had morning lifts at like 7:30am not to mention classes, and game day everyone was so focused that it wasn't like you were doing stupid shyt night before or morning of. Any serious college squad should be ready to perform at 10am at home. 9am is just a little bit closer to wakey time and you're hoping cause they're traveling that they didn't get the rest they needed.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yeah they talking 3-4 wks, boy if he don’t sit down til he good and healed

The good thing is that livers are especially self-healing. His liver could have gotten smashed into a pulp and so long as part of it was still intact, the rest would grow back without trouble.

The liver has a unique capacity among organs to regenerate itself after damage. A liver can regrow to a normal size even after up to 90% of it has been removed.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The good thing is that livers are especially self-healing. His liver could have gotten smashed into a pulp and so long as part of it was still intact, the rest would grow back without trouble.

I understand this the internet, so you tend to take folks screen name with a grain of salt, but Doctor here, I’m quite aware of the rejuvenating effects of the liver, I’ll also point out all the important things it’s responsible for, while also pointing out often time injuries don’t always follow the book, trying to rush back from organ damage is not smart, he has another year to go before he gets drafted, see where Colorado is at and if they still in the hunt then maybe come back