The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All good bc We need compelling match ups at 12PM 3:30PM & 7PM with a 10PM nightcap. Every buddy can’t play at the same time.
Compelling games all up & down the schedule. That needs to be a night game. Same with FSU/Miami unless they’re both trash

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Compelling games all up & down the schedule. That needs to be a night game. Same with FSU/Miami unless they’re both trash

They competing for viewership against OSU/ND...two of the top 5 largest fanbases in CFB. They know to maximize viewership they need to play in different time slot rather than compete with that.

Had Clemson been undefeated still it may have had more of a chance to be a night game, but ACC just doesn't command the same viewership as two blue bloods playing. All the casuals will watch this game based on the names and the little #'s in front of the schools, all the other large fanbases that hate those schools will also tune in.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We’ve seen worst hits that doctor fishing for engagement
To be fair to him, he talking about the injury not the hit. I seen Nick Fairley put his whole body weight behind ending nikkas careers just for them to get back up the next play. It wasn’t a crazy hit but you could tell it was a crazy injury as soon as he came back and had to leave again

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
the matchups look a lot better. it used to be, we had an exciting opening weekend and then there be 3 weeks of cupcakes with barely any competition or a random good week 2 matchup but that's it

at least schools are stepping it up to have exciting matchups that we don't normally see or playing their conference schedule early in the season. i think it might even be money related because these matchups look like bowl games with some sponsor hosting it on some neutral site and maybe it's a way to pay the coach or get more 'exposure' for the school

that TV scheduling for pac-12/mountain west schools be rough....they literally have kickoff from 9am PST to 8pm PST...that shyt is rough for the fans too on either coasts...either wake up drowsy AF or sleep in tomorrow for having a late night...lol don't bandwagon pac-12 teams if you're EST or at least live in CST to get that extra hour to sleep in or for the game to not end as late

Silkk

Daps
Colorado-Colorado St did 9.3 million viewers for a late night game that's insane.

Pac 12 Commish like

dmx-cry.gif

Silkk

Daps
They competing for viewership against OSU/ND...two of the top 5 largest fanbases in CFB. They know to maximize viewership they need to play in different time slot rather than compete with that.

Had Clemson been undefeated still it may have had more of a chance to be a night game, but ACC just doesn't command the same viewership as two blue bloods playing. All the casuals will watch this game based on the names and the little #'s in front of the schools, all the other large fanbases that hate those schools will also tune in.
True….

One way or the other somebody is getting shat on Saturday night :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
True….

One way or the other somebody is getting shat on Saturday night :blessed:

I feel FSU is ripe for an upset...on the road again, against a better opponent.

Oregon should dominate Colorado

OSU/ND I can't call it yet. Typically, this is a game OSU wins...but that QB play has been meh

Silkk

Daps
I feel FSU is ripe for an upset...on the road again, against a better opponent.

Oregon should dominate Colorado

OSU/ND I can't call it yet. Typically, this is a game OSU wins...but that QB play has been meh
It was surprising to me they dropped Clemson completely from the rankings after how dominant they’ve finished the past few weeks (albeit against scrubs)

If Clemson has any heart they’ll knock off FSU.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Deion the best draw in CFB history but these cacs mad bc fans only want to discuss him :mjlol:

Happened to come across this IG post for ESPN & they were having a fit in the comments section lol

"23 posts in 24 hours.....hop off bro :mad: "