• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Rather they want to claim he was suspended or not they started the week saying Buchner would start. Wasn't that announced on Monday? So that was always the plan. Like I stated they weren't happy.

Also not sure why @Tony D'Amato keeps trying to make Simpson a thing. Dude made one good pass against S FLa that half the coli could probably make and that is all it took for you to convince yourself he is the guy. This despite the coaches watching him all spring and fall camp and deciding he is QB3 :mjlol: . Dude wasn't good against a cupcake, can't read defenses, and would likely turn it over even more than Milroe the first time he played a P5 defense. I doubt very seriously he ends his career at Bama.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Texas loses random games so I think it’ll be somewhere yall maybe choke one to TCU & Baylor or something. Kansas could also catch yall slipping early in the AM.

OKST looks to be ass but yall miss them anyway. Houston should be an easy W. BYU, Not sure but yall should get them. Texh will play yall tough but yall should get them at home.

OU a toss up especially after last year’s ass whipping.
Do you think Texas should be a playoff contender? Because losing 2 games all season, means we finish the year with double digit wins, probably win the conference, and off to a NY6 bowl game. If so I'm not sure any Longhorn fans would be terribly upset at that result and would be a step in the right direction for Sark, so I'm not sure you claiming we are going to drop 2 games is the slight you think it is.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Rather they want to claim he was suspended or not they started the week saying Buchner would start. Wasn't that announced on Monday? So that was always the plan. Like I stated they weren't happy.

Also not sure why @Tony D'Amato keeps trying to make Simpson a thing. Dude made one good pass against S FLa that half the coli could probably make and that is all it took for you to convince yourself he is the guy. This despite the coaches watching him all spring and fall camp and deciding he is QB3 :mjlol: . Dude wasn't good against a cupcake, can't read defenses, and would likely turn it over even more than Milroe the first time he played a P5 defense. I doubt very seriously he ends his career at Bama.
U must not have watched that game. It was raining and they were blitzing like crazy. Simpson had no time to throw. He looked way better than Buchner did and the coaches saw all of them. I think Tommy Rees wanted him to start. Simpson did not have enought reps to say he's trash. Is he ready to start, probaby not. But Id like to see him get a chance if Miroe starts overthrowing hb swing passes again

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
image-placeholder-title.jpg
We’ll see what he’s hitting for this Saturday…I wish em the best

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
yeah. i was watching cbs sports show and they had a hsfb segment and that was upcoming Game of week
Got u. TONS of talent will be in that game. You have Arguably #1 player in 2024 class at WR for Chaminade and Arguably #1 player in 2025 on Dline for Central. Chaminade basically got two 5 star WR but Jeremiah Smith is on another level, my gawd..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Got u. TONS of talent will be in that game. You have Arguably #1 player in 2024 class at WR for Chaminade and Arguably #1 player in 2025 on Dline for Central. Chaminade basically got two 5 star WR but Jeremiah Smith is on another level, my gawd..
Im gon need him to smarten up and decommit from oSu and become a Gator. :martin: