The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Do you think Texas should be a playoff contender? Because losing 2 games all season, means we finish the year with double digit wins, probably win the conference, and off to a NY6 bowl game. If so I'm not sure any Longhorn fans would be terribly upset at that result and would be a step in the right direction for Sark, so I'm not sure you claiming we are going to drop 2 games is the slight you think it is.
Of course it's not a slight. Sark has never won 10 games in a season EVER and Texas has only done it once since 09 and thats only if you add in the blow game. That would be great for Texas to go 10-2.

Do I think Texas should be a playoff contender? Hell yeah, Its a top 3 job in CFB

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It’s crazy how little some SEC nikkas care about/look down on non-southern football. I always knew it but it just ain’t hit me until the SEC went broke, the PAC came up, and these nikkas still think they’re the barometer :francis:

I see another roach on these auburn boards say Nix don’t play real defenses, im migrating outta here.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Hope he takes his time and doesn’t rush back.

Sucks that we won’t see him vs Caleb though :mjcry:

Yeah they talking 3-4 wks, boy if he don’t sit down til he good and healed

Holy fukk...and Breh can't even just chill til the draft, he's gotta come back another full year

IKR, buts going to need more tape