• Poll closed .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I understand this the internet, so you tend to take folks screen name with a grain of salt, but Doctor here, I’m quite aware of the rejuvenating effects of the liver, I’ll also point out all the important things it’s responsible for, while also pointing out often time injuries don’t always follow the book, trying to rush back from organ damage is not smart, he has another year to go before he gets drafted, see where Colorado is at and if they still in the hunt then maybe come back

I was only referring to his long term prospects, not the timeline.

I got a liver virus while traveling overseas and my liver wasn't fully recovered for 6 months or so. But the damage in that case was likely more serious than his.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I understand this the internet, so you tend to take folks screen name with a grain of salt, but Doctor here, I’m quite aware of the rejuvenating effects of the liver, I’ll also point out all the important things it’s responsible for, while also pointing out often time injuries don’t always follow the book, trying to rush back from organ damage is not smart, he has another year to go before he gets drafted, see where Colorado is at and if they still in the hunt then maybe come back
Are you a doctor....?

I heard there was a conspiracy about you and @Regular_P pulling a Suits like when Mike "went to Harvard" and was practicing law illegally. :jbhmm:

:skip:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
All good bc We need compelling match ups at 12PM 3:30PM & 7PM with a 10PM nightcap. Every buddy can’t play at the same time.
Facts. We on the road too, Weather starting to cool down to chambers of commerce weather, this is a 2 TV weekend outdoor by pool with Grill going, might even need ipad/laptop also.

Noon:
FSU/Clemson
Oklahoma/Cincy
Auburn/A&M

3:30
CU/Oregon
The Golden Bowl
Utah/UCLA
Bama/Ole Miss

7:00
LSU/Arkansas
Oregon St./Wazzu