PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
On the one hand, it's funny, because White 'Bama fans are super racist.

On the other hand....why the fukk are you so proud of a team whose boosters are so openly racist? :what:

Were you "going through it" while any of this was happening?

I just don't understand with some of these schools.

Couldn’t be me :takedat: fukk them bleached Bammers

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Texas loses random games so I think it’ll be somewhere yall maybe choke one to TCU & Baylor or something. Kansas could also catch yall slipping early in the AM.

OKST looks to be ass but yall miss them anyway. Houston should be an easy W. BYU, Not sure but yall should get them. Texh will play yall tough but yall should get them at home.

OU a toss up especially after last year’s ass whipping.
Texas is 3-0, so not sure what you mean about lose random games. If you're comparing this team to recent teams, then that is irrelevant. When Texas is good (this team is good), then we typically take care of business in the regular season w/ the exception of the OU game & Tech '08.

Baylor is without their starting QB/RB this week. I don't see us losing any home games. TCU & OU are the only games that worry me.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Gus Edwards? Gus Johnson? Gus who? :skip:

image-placeholder-title.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Texas is 3-0, so not sure what you mean about lose random games. If you're comparing this team to recent teams, then that is irrelevant. When Texas is good (this team is good), then we typically take care of business in the regular season w/ the exception of the OU game & Tech '08.

Baylor is without their starting QB/RB this week. I don't see us losing any home games. TCU & OU are the only games that worry me.
It was 10-10 heading into the 4th vs Wyoming though…

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Saban can say what he wants publicly but the Milroe camp was not happy about Jalen having to take a week off to watch those two cacs audition for his job when he has been better than both in practice. And yes Rees is who pushed for that. It was a waste of time and they lost an opportunity to get Jalen more reps and/or possibly try new stuff. This whole thing was really idiotic when you think about it, especially since they are now entering SEC play.

It was definitely a waste, I was expecting Milroe to start vs USF and get out to an early 21-0 lead then have Buchner and Simpson battle but instead we got that slop Saturday. You’re right though, Rees was determined to make Buchner the guy but his pet project failed so now he gotta earn his money. Like I said, Milroe ain’t a drop back passer like that so they gonna have to do some Nick Marshall esque shyt with him.

Also, yeah it’s clear that the players wanted Milroe to be the guy too but now it’s time for them to put up or shut up too cause Milroe wasn’t the only reason for that Texas loss, the blocking gotta get better.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It was definitely a waste, I was expecting Milroe to start vs USF and get out to an early 21-0 lead then have Buchner and Simpson battle but instead we got that slop Saturday. You’re right though, Rees was determined to make Buchner the guy but his pet project failed so now he gotta earn his money. Like I said, Milroe ain’t a drop back passer like that so they gonna have to do some Nick Marshall esque shyt with him.

Also, yeah it’s clear that the players wanted Milroe to be the guy too but now it’s time for them to put up or shut up too cause Milroe wasn’t the only reason for that Texas loss, the blocking gotta get better.
Ppl say Milroe was suspended

But frfr, who the fukk cares about his camp and how he felt? He played like shyt. I still think Ty Simpson should get a longer look. Ge did not play as bad as some ppl are claiming. He made a big throw and a few scrambles under extraordinary pressure

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

But frfr, who the fukk cares about his camp and how he felt? He played like shyt. I still think Ty Simpson should get a longer look. Ge did not play as bad as some ppl are claiming. He made a big throw and a few scrambles under extraordinary pressure

I can see that, no way you willingly roll out that asian and cac :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Oh yeah that’s right, he got suspended for something that went on during the week.

Ty Simpson will be good though whether it’s here or another place, he got the best arm talent on the team but again, his mentals ain’t all the way there.