PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
My very first link was the fukking committee chairman saying they were considering Alabama.

At this point I really don’t even care, Alabama didn’t make the Playoff, now you can be outraged over a hypothetical 10 months but I’m not going back and forth over this.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You say you can give G5 teams a pass but what’s the difference between MTSU, Rice, Akron and Mercer, Citadel, and Grambling? Any top team worth a damn is a beating them by 50 anyways.

I agree with you that bad G5 teams and FCS teams are both cupcakes. It's still stupid to even have an FCS team on the schedule, when there's only 12 games to compare with.

If I had my way, I would eliminate FCS teams altogether (unless teams wanted to play an extra game) and limit it to one G5 game a year. But its the teams that put 3 bad G5/FCS games on the schedule, almost always at home, that I end up going after. And that's mostly SEC teams.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
At this point I really don’t even care, Alabama didn’t make the Playoff, now you can be outraged over a hypothetical 10 months but I’m not going back and forth over this.

You care enough to have refused to admit you were wrong no matter how many receipts were posted. :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Looking at the state of the conference, @jadillac I think TX/OU are on a crash course for the Big 12 title game in JerryWorld.

lee-corso-college.gif

The Gus Bus might have something to say.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Max two. If you say three, you are lying to yourself. This conference is ass.
Texas loses random games so I think it’ll be somewhere yall maybe choke one to TCU & Baylor or something. Kansas could also catch yall slipping early in the AM.

OKST looks to be ass but yall miss them anyway. Houston should be an easy W. BYU, Not sure but yall should get them. Texh will play yall tough but yall should get them at home.

OU a toss up especially after last year’s ass whipping.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
White Bama fans are going through it right now, this is their 9/11

On the one hand, it's funny, because White 'Bama fans are super racist.

On the other hand....why the fukk are you so proud of a team whose boosters are so openly racist? :what:

Were you "going through it" while any of this was happening?

I just don't understand with some of these schools.

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Back to Milroe

Saban can say what he wants publicly but the Milroe camp was not happy about Jalen having to take a week off to watch those two cacs audition for his job when he has been better than both in practice. And yes Rees is who pushed for that. It was a waste of time and they lost an opportunity to get Jalen more reps and/or possibly try new stuff. This whole thing was really idiotic when you think about it, especially since they are now entering SEC play.