PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I give Saban 2 years max before he retires. That shyt I saw yesterday was :scust:
I kept telling people that Buckner wouldn’t be any better and damn near might be worse qb on the roster. Question next week is can the defense be elite enough to hold Ole Miss to 28 or less.
Personnel is not the problem. Its the coaches he hired and the decisions he's making. Ty Simpson was so much calmer than Buchner. And he was getting swarmed with pressure. He made a few big plays. I seen enough from simpson to want to see him again.

Tyler Buchner doesn't even look like a d1 athlete.Who the hell made the decision to have him 2nd on the depth chart?

Williams at rb apoears to be better than #2, but is a backup. Isiah Bond and Malik Benson are dynamic. U cant form an offense with 3 dynamic wrs and a loaded rb room?:what: They have 4 and 5 star olineman. Its coaching. You give Kirby Smart or even Chip Kelly these same athletes and theyd get more out of them than Saban is getting rn. And I believe its becuz of the coaches he hired.

The only reason I believe he hired Tommy Rees is becuz Brian Kelly wanted him at LSU for whatever reason. He should have hired Greg Roman and let him install a read option system. He apparently just uses the same offense and makes his oc learn it. Thats some outdated sh1t.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Personnel is not the problem. Its the coaches he hired and the decisions he's making. Ty Simpson was so much calmer than Buchner. And he was getting swarmed with pressure. He made a few big plays. I seen enough from simpson to want to see him again.

Tyler Buchner doesn't even look like a d1 athlete.Who the hell made the decision to have him 2nd on the depth chart?

Williams at rb apoears to be better than #2, but is a backup. Isiah Bond and Malik Benson are dynamic. U cant form an offense with 3 dynamic wrs and a loaded rb room?:what: They have 4 and 5 star olineman. Its coaching. You give Kirby Smart or even Chip Kelly these same athletes and theyd get more out of them than Saban is getting rn. And I believe its becuz of the coaches he hired.

The only reason I believe he hired Tommy Rees is becuz Brian Kelly wanted him at LSU for whatever reason. He should have hired Greg Roman and let him install a read option system. He apparently just uses the same offense and makes his oc learn it. Thats some outdated sh1t.
I find the last couple of sentences very telling. Dabo was rumored he was doing same thing with Riley. Not really letting him cook and using the same offense and make OC learn that.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Bama does not score 40 with Milroe at QB. What are you basing this on? The 2 deep balls hit connected with against Texas?
They put up 56 on Middle Tennessee who is probably a better team than South Florida, and 24 against Texas with Milroe at QB. South Florida gave up 41 points to Western Kentucky :dead: . The only reason Bama didn't score 40+ is because Saban wanted to give those 2 cacs a tryout. Simpson will probably start next week and everyone will see why he was QB3 coming into the season.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Personnel is definitely an issue, the skill position players aren't keeping anyone up at night. The RBs aren't game breakers and the WRs can't consistently get open. Also stars don't really mean shyt, the LT was a 5 star and he repeatedly gets beat by simple speed rushes. That ain't coaching. I agree Rees was a bad hire though.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Dam looking at some of these scores and watching some of these highlights of other games I missed..

Syracuse beat Purdue, Duke beat Northwestern (no surprise there), North Carolina whooped on Minnesota in what some saw as a potential upset special, and Louisville squeaked out a win against Indiana. Michigan State got dogwalked by Washington.

Surprise team outta B1G I guess is gonna be Rutgers, time to hype them up I guess :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who helped/ruined their Heisman chances yesterday?

Penix made his case: 27/35 473 yards 4 TDs

McCarthy ruined his: 143 yards, 3 picks vs. bowling green
don't
full

think
full

i'm gonna let this shyt slide breh
full

MSU is an absolute embarrassment breh. You let a Pac 12 team in my back yard come thru and run bustos on yall, with the final tko on your program since mel's thirsty ass left yall wobbling. Maybe Chris Chreigton can save yall next yeat but the msu game gotta be what...Michigan -28.5 now? smfh

Daps
Reppin
Chi
don't
full

think
full

i'm gonna let this shyt slide breh
full

MSU is an absolute embarrassment breh. You let a Pac 12 team in my back yard come thru and run bustos on yall, with the final tko on your program since mel's thirsty ass left yall wobbling. Maybe Chris Chreigton can save yall next yeat but the msu game gotta be what...Michigan -28.5 now? smfh

Still ruined his chances regardless if MSU is a shytshow or not Breh...facts are facts. He had a chance with MFers like Joe Klatt sucking him off any and every chance they got, but neither him nor corum going to win it.

Not even going to defend how bad MSU is, a big name is needed to right the ship otherwise it'll only get worse.

Mel still 2-1 vs. the best era of Michigan football since the 1830s :sas2: