• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
At Texas?? He was the WR coach there.. He wasnt OC or anything and even so Sark was head coach. I doubt Sark who calls plays was sitting there while he was holding UT back, whatever that means. Kyle Flood is offensive coord in title only, then you have a QB coach. It would be tough for me to skip all them boys before I look at him while he was a Texas. I dont know the structure/hierarchy there but Sark call plays
Yeah I was referring to his job as a WR coach not as a playcaller or OC.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Who helped/ruined their Heisman chances yesterday?

Penix made his case: 27/35 473 yards 4 TDs

McCarthy ruined his: 143 yards, 3 picks vs. bowling green
Keep it 1000, it shouldn't leave the PAC12 tbh. No one in the B10 deserves it with MHJ having McCord throw to him, no one in the SEC deserves it, Drake Maye is the only one I can think of from the ACC.

Honestly, whoever has the best stats out of Nix/Williams/Penix/Sanders/Ward after the PAC12 CG should just get it that same night.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Keep it 1000, it shouldn't leave the PAC12 tbh. No one in the B10 deserves it with MHJ having McCord throw to him, no one in the SEC deserves it, Drake Maye is the only one I can think of from the ACC.

Honestly, whoever has the best stats out of Nix/Williams/Penix/Sanders/Ward after the PAC12 CG should just get it that same night.
Havent seen updated numbers but TVD gonna do work all year in Dawson Offense, He will go head to head with Maye in a couple weeks, the run game might be only thing that keep his numbers down tho, right now offense is #4 in nation in YPP behind Wash, USC, and UCLA. We will know after @UNC, Clemson and @FSU if the nation should pay attention but Gattis aint in Miami anymore and he look like 2021 TVD when he was doing things only Burrow ever did.

Only look at FBS vs FBS games when comparing stats.
TVD currently is:
7th in passer rating
4th in yards per attempt
13th in completion percentage
5th in TD passes

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Havent seen updated numbers but TVD gonna do work all year in Dawson Offense, He will go head to head with Maye in a couple weeks, the run game might be only thing that keep his numbers down tho, right now offense is #4 in nation in YPP behind Wash, USC, and UCLA. We will know after @UNC, Clemson and @FSU if the nation should pay attention but Gattis aint in Miami anymore and he look like 2021 TVD when he was doing things only Burrow ever did.

Only look at FBS vs FBS games when comparing stats.
TVD currently is:
7th in passer rating
4th in yards per attempt
13th in completion percentage
5th in TD passes

I think TVD and Travis can have very impressive seasons that get them in the running for a finalist, but I can’t see the best they offer getting them much higher tbh. They do have a pretty similar set up to the P12 though in terms of the competition structure. Less heisman caliber bodies competing in the round robin and less good teams though

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Some AP poll observations.

Only one SEC team in the top 10.

Only 2 Big 12 teams ranked and neither will be in the conference next year.

8 Pac-12 teams ranked. And that conference won't exist next year smh.
Utah should be ahead of USC

a lot will be learned Saturday