The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Still ruined his chances regardless if MSU is a shytshow or not Breh...facts are facts. He had a chance with MFers like Joe Klatt sucking him off any and every chance they got, but neither him nor corum going to win it.

Mel still 2-1 vs. the best era of Michigan football since the 1830s :sas2:
Nobody watched that game and the highlight is 31-6. When he drops a 4 TD 50 burger on Rutgers that shyt is erased

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dam looking at some of these scores and watching some of these highlights of other games I missed..

Syracuse beat Purdue, Duke beat Northwestern (no surprise there), North Carolina whooped on Minnesota in what some saw as a potential upset special, and Louisville squeaked out a win against Indiana. Michigan State got dogwalked by Washington.

Surprise team outta B1G I guess is gonna be Rutgers, time to hype them up I guess :lolbron:
There's not going to be a surprise team out of the big ten. It's OSU scUM PSU as the only quality teams this year, will be interesting if they all beat each other and a some tie breaker get's one in vs. the others

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nobody watched that game and the highlight is 31-6. When he drops a 4 TD 50 burger on Rutgers that shyt is erased
You realistically think he's going to win? If he beats PSU and OSU with good #'s he should get an invite but I think it's going to be Penix with Sanders as another strong candidate if he can keep playing strong through tougher comp.

Caleb has 12 TDs and it'll be hard for him b/c they won't want a back to back winner

And I'll admit y'all @MSU might be an all time 2002-style low point for MSU football. Harbaugh has no reason to hold anything back after last year's incidents and MSU will probably have mailed in the season by then. We have an Asian qb...asian...MSU BoT's botched the last coaching hire, and I have zero faith they'll be able to handle another coaching search with any real competence.

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
There's not going to be a surprise team out of the big ten. It's OSU scUM PSU as the only quality teams this year, will be interesting if they all beat each other and a some tie breaker get's one in vs. the others
It was kinda tongue in cheek comment, the B1G is hotdog water if they getting smacked at home by those teams for the most part.. Its just interesting what marketing can do for you but then you actually have to play the games on the field..

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who helped/ruined their Heisman chances yesterday?

Penix made his case: 27/35 473 yards 4 TDs

McCarthy ruined his: 143 yards, 3 picks vs. bowling green

We coming

images

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They put up 56 on Middle Tennessee who is probably a better team than South Florida, and 24 against Texas with Milroe at QB. South Florida gave up 41 points to Western Kentucky :dead: . The only reason Bama didn't score 40+ is because Saban wanted to give those 2 cacs a tryout. Simpson will probably start next week and everyone will see why he was QB3 coming into the season.
Milroe held the ball too long and was inaccurate in the short and middle passing game against MT just like Texas.

Milroe is the most experienced so he should start but he’s not a QB and turns the ball over

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Personnel is definitely an issue, the skill position players aren't keeping anyone up at night. The RBs aren't game breakers and the WRs can't consistently get open. Also stars don't really mean shyt, the LT was a 5 star and he repeatedly gets beat by simple speed rushes. That ain't coaching. I agree Rees was a bad hire though.
I dont know what you've been watching, but pol are getting open all over the place. Burton, Bond and Benson are legit. For whatever reat they aren't on the field enough. Williams #5 looks like the best back and he's not even starting. You give a better coaching staff Alabamas talent and it looks a lot differed. U buggin

@CrimsonTider @TUA TAGOVAILOA yell this man Bamas Personnel at the skill positions is legit

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I was disappointed in brehs tenure at Texas. He was more style than substance but I'm still rooting for his success.
At Texas?? He was the WR coach there.. He wasnt OC or anything and even so Sark was head coach. I doubt Sark who calls plays was sitting there while he was holding UT back, whatever that means. Kyle Flood is offensive coord in title only, then you have a QB coach. It would be tough for me to skip all them boys before I look at him while he was a Texas. I dont know the structure/hierarchy there but Sark call plays