The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trips

Superstar
Daps
There are a lot of old motherfukkers still playing college ball.

Watching the Terps game last night UVA had a 34 year old kicker
Colorado St got a 31 year old with 3 kids out there kicking

I think NC state was out there with an 8 year Senior Reserve Wideout

I mean I know Covid gave way to some crazy eligibility but this is ridiculous.

Apparently I'm not crazy even ESPN is on this shyt.

From UTSA's 'Uncle Frank' to a 34-year-old kicker, meet CFB's senior citizens

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I give Saban 2 years max before he retires. That shyt I saw yesterday was :scust:
I kept telling people that Buckner wouldn’t be any better and damn near might be worse qb on the roster. Question next week is can the defense be elite enough to hold Ole Miss to 28 or less.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Cade left UM to go 7/15 for like 65 yrds in W's

I guess he wanted to play for a winner, but he could have easily went to another school where they let him rip it

I guess that's better than finally getting to go into the game when your team is up 35-7.

:yeshrug:

Yeah, it’s the same situation, a run heavy team, he should have went to some one out west

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Colorado state looks more competent than Nebraska on offense. This game might be a close one.

CSU coach is pretty good, he left Nevada because they stop trying

Wyoming got some suck ass nikkas on that defense

It’s Wyoming
for college gameday this morning, was The Rock not allowed to advertise for the XFL on college gameday? He would have plugged it any chance he could but i don't think he did maybe because of some random TV or CFB restriction?

Probably not sure what is next

Time to swallow your pride, Fire this bum, and get Tom Herman on the phone

They not getting Tom, and with them moving up they can afford to go after a big name

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bama is better with Milroe at QB. Why they felt the need to try out Puchner and Wimpson is beyond me when both have been trash in practice.

But you right they ain't all that good, besides their QB issues their OL is bad, RBs pedestrian, and WRs that can't consistently get open.
Milroe is a black QB that runs. Black QB’s always got a short leash so Saban wanted to see what the cac QB’s looked like and they even worse . None of them Bama QB’s good but Milroe gives them the best chance to win

They just gone have to run the ball 100 times a game like the Derrick Henry days and hope for the best

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Milroe is a black QB that runs. Black QB’s always got a short leash so Saban wanted to see what the cac QB’s looked like and they even worse . None of them Bama QB’s good but Milroe gives them the best chance to win

They just gone have to run the ball 100 times a game like the Derrick Henry days and hope for the best
They don’t have a Derrick Henry either

9-3

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Milroe is not a QB. He’s a playmaker.

Milroe didn’t have a short leash, he’s a turnover machine and as bad as Buchner and Ty Simpson were they don’t turn the ball over

No QB can thrive with the way out line is playing

@Numpsay

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Here's the perfect image to capture of what I, a Tennessee fan, am feeling this morning.

putonatv.jpg

Go Vols. :mjcry: