PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Can we go 5 years without them winning a chip before we say they are finished lol. Chip in 2020. 2nd best team 2021. Top 5 2022. Lost 1 road game to a top 10 team. :skip: Let’s hold our horses.
If you wanna be technical with but honestly you can just watch and tell shyt is not the same

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Folks were saying Saban was done when Dabo was beating him in those national championship games.

Let Saban start going 7-5 or 8-4 in regular season games before he say he's done :pachaha:
We about to go to a 12 team playoff and that’s basically “who is the deepest team in the nation” and Alabama is going to have the 1st or 2nd deepest team in the nation every year. They got 9 5 stars and 18 4 stars coming in lol. That’s more than Ohio State, USC, Georgia and Oklahoma combined :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Damn @Whips-n-Chains @NormanConnors

I ain’t know y’all was hiding this on ya boy

Fad3iXoX0AIQA-c.jpg

Where you be finding these?

Those thighs breh…🫠🫠🫠🫠

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Finebaum this morning -

"I've been on Wall Street, I've been on Beverly Hills, but I've never been around more money in my entire life than with Texas Boosters in Tuscaloosa Saturday night." :whoo:

"There's SEC money, then there's Texas money." :lolbron:

"Bama boosters were intimidated that Texas boosters were going to buy them out." :huhldup:

#JONESES🤘🤘🤘
screenshot_6-png.404844

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Hurricanes can start the season 5-0 if we play it right.

Crazy how bringing in good coordinators and continuing to purge this roster of below and mid level talent will work wonders for you. We not fully there yet, but that win vs. A&M on Sat showed me a LOT. We not even at our prime yet… just keep on winning and chugging along fellas. Go Canes
Yea coaching matters, been telling dudes for 15+ years Miami should of been went spread, we are behind the curve when we should of been on cutting edge, it made too much sense but for some reason got stuck in pro style purgatory.

Crazy thing is offense has crazy upside for growth, a ton of skill guys on bench with explosiveness to turn game upside down. One thing tho we have to stay healthy, 2nd half of tamu game we played missing 3 of 4 Dline starters, our best dlineman look like he out for season and our all american safety was carted off the field (he should be ok and back balling in couple weeks) but we dont have the depth on defense to withstand injuries without dropoff.. Got a couple games to heal up and then in conference play in Oct.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I like the Nick Marshall, Jalen Milroe comparisons tbh. Guy who is best served in a run first offense but can flick it 70 yards when extra bodies creep into the box. Limit the difficulty of the reads and you end up with a pretty efficient guy. Ironically, Bama would probably be served with a Gus-like offense around Jalen

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If you wanna be technical with but honestly you can just watch and tell shyt is not the same
I also don’t think there’s any value in just looking at the end result. The 2020 season shouldn’t even count, SEC was horrid that year and they played an OSU that was marred by injuries/disease. The Bryce years actually go to prove the collective point about Bama - they had a ton of talent on paper, but those games were pretty much won by Young and the two NFL receivers.

Without going into games they probably could’ve lost over those two years, the margin of error and coaching ability clearly dropped off

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It kind of remind of of the the Les Miles era when the drop off was beginning, after the 2011 championship disaster, 2012 was the last elite team he had and after that you can start seeing the game passing him by and fans were i denial till they couldn’t deny it anymore, remember Les was also getting too 5 recruiting classes and bringing elite Athletes