Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Very true but we all know going into spring practice most people thought it would be Manning job and then Ewers would transfer. It’s more rare these days to see qbs sit like a Mac Jones for like 2-3 years then start and go into the draft.

No one thought that. And if they did then they had no clue or was listening to someone who didn't know what they were talking about. Manning as currently QB3.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Yea but I know those boosters got it and they will considered it if they keep seeing their investment keep going down the drain.
Nah they don't got that kind of bread, it would probably cost $100 million to fire that staff then they have to hire a new one. They are probably 2-3 years away from being able to flat out fire him.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but his recruiting is shot though. The lie will carry more weight than the truth. Nobody trying to take a recruiting call from him and that will be in the back parents mind.

I wouldn’t want my son to be on a team, with a coach, that has that bad of decision making ability. Like bruh, you shytting where you eat with a sexual assumption survivor!?!
I feel you, they can let him go but I need all brehs to get they bag.. :russ:

He an idiot tho.. I dont know how many dudes dont realize they are the lick and people only see them as come up

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Game passed Saban by. He's had a questionable coaching staff for a minute. He's turning into Mack Brown. Top classes that dont result in championships

I still think they woulda beat Georgia last yr and definitely woulda beat them if Metchie and Williams didn't get hurt

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Game passed Saban by. He's had a questionable coaching staff for a minute. He's turning into Mack Brown. Top classes that dont result in championships

I still think they woulda beat Georgia last yr and definitely woulda beat them if Metchie and Williams didn't get hurt

There’s nothing wrong, you can’t win every game

bama wins the chip in 21 if the WRs don’t get hurt

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Would USF beating Alabama in Tampa be the greatest win in regular season history? I honestly think Saban would retire right after