The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It kind of remind of of the the Les Miles era when the drop off was beginning, after the 2011 championship disaster, 2012 was the last elite team he had and after that you can start seeing the game passing him by and fans were i denial till they couldn’t deny it anymore, remember Les was also getting too 5 recruiting classes and bringing elite Athletes
Do you know what elite means?

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

jay norvell talking shyt like he has the record of mike norvell at florida state, and i don't think they're related either
but CSU's record is bad for their head coach to give them any bulletin board material

also, game day is fukking up...this shyt going to be a blowout and deion sanders will probably put 100 on their head...CSU took a biweek week 2 but they still going to lose....why didn't they visit when the game is actually going to be close?

Silkk

Daps
That team was a screen pass from Yeldon away from playing for the championship
Lol if you want to say that, You can also say the opposite. They won like 5 games by less than 7 points.

2011 was an Elite team. 2012 was clearly not.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 Its wild how Colorado pulled up and snatched ALL yall shine. Big Noon Kickoff used to be in Columbus damn near every other week.

Now yall might not get one all season :mjpls:
We the show on CBS and NBC. B1G noon kickoff ain’t been shyt for 2 years now. Got them nikkas over at fox grasping for straws hiring Mark Ingram. Plus why you even talking tv when you’re a Pad 12 network staple :buckPhil:

Silkk

Daps
We the show on CBS and NBC. B1G noon kickoff ain’t been shyt for 2 years now. Got them nikkas over at fox grasping for straws hiring Mark Ingram. Plus why you even talking tv when you’re a Pad 12 network staple :buckPhil:
I hear you pal :mjpls: