PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You can really tell how homogenous/“do it by the book” this sport is sometimes. That’s why I truly think you have to exist in a binary situation where either you rock with Deion or you’re an opp. Even if you dislike the guy, he at least has the chance to break the mold in a real way

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You can really tell how homogenous/“do it by the book” this sport is sometimes. That’s why I truly think you have to exist in a binary situation where either you rock with Deion or you’re an opp. Even if you dislike the guy, he at least has the chance to break the mold in a real way

Facts.

We already be knowing how scum roll tho so ain't een no use to try & talk sense to a mf like @DropTopOpp

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Yea coaching matters, been telling dudes for 15+ years Miami should of been went spread, we are behind the curve when we should of been on cutting edge, it made too much sense but for some reason got stuck in pro style purgatory.

Crazy thing is offense has crazy upside for growth, a ton of skill guys on bench with explosiveness to turn game upside down. One thing tho we have to stay healthy, 2nd half of tamu game we played missing 3 of 4 Dline starters, our best dlineman look like he out for season and our all american safety was carted off the field (he should be ok and back balling in couple weeks) but we dont have the depth on defense to withstand injuries without dropoff.. Got a couple games to heal up and then in conference play in Oct.

100%
Losing Deen and Mesidor was tough. I pray they can come back and stay healthy. I like our skills positions. Tyler a stale-faced assassin…

If we stay healthy this team can do big things. I wanna see some of these youngins play too. I trust Mario and believe he gon help us turn this thing around. Clemson and NC down this year it seems so hopefully we can take advantage….

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Damn @Whips-n-Chains @NormanConnors

I ain’t know y’all was hiding this on ya boy

Fad3iXoX0AIQA-c.jpg

MEL TUCKER WHAT THE FUCCK BREH :mindblown: