Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
There’s nothing wrong, you can’t win every game

bama wins the chip in 21 if the WRs don’t get hurt
Can't stay on top forever either. It happened to Bowden, Mack, Stoops, Pete left before shyt hit the fan at USC, etc. Difference is Saban capitalized on his years and won plenty of championships. But this shyt is cyclical and soon enough it's someone else's turn.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Can't stay on top forever either. It happened to Bowden, Mack, Stoops, Pete left before shyt hit the fan at USC, etc. Difference is Saban capitalized on his years and won plenty of championships. But this shyt is cyclical and soon enough it's someone else's turn.
100%...and I think UGA is officially the Debo on the block now. The remainder of the this season and next will be big for Bama, but if Milroe really is the truth, next year will be his year. It's still Bama, I still have them in the SEC title game, and they could still end up with only 1 loss in the regular season.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Game passed Saban by. He's had a questionable coaching staff for a minute. He's turning into Mack Brown. Top classes that dont result in championships

I still think they woulda beat Georgia last yr and definitely woulda beat them if Metchie and Williams didn't get hurt

Can we go 5 years without them winning a chip before we say they are finished lol. Chip in 2020. 2nd best team 2021. Top 5 2022. Lost 1 road game to a top 10 team. :skip: Let’s hold our horses.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Can we go 5 years without them winning a chip before we say they are finished lol. Chip in 2020. 2nd best team 2021. Top 5 2022. Lost 1 road game to a top 10 team. :skip: Let’s hold our horses.
Nah, Saban been getting outcoached for a minute. Kirby Smart is only 47yrs old. And its no signs that the qb situation will be fixed. They knew Milroe was azz all offseason. Whats crazy is Milroe has talent. I think its poor coaching holdin him back.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

Nah, Saban been getting outcoached for a minute. Kirby Smart is only 47yrs old. And its no signs that the qb situation will be fixed. They knew Milroe was azz all offseason. Whats crazy is Milroe has talent. I think its poor coaching holdin him back.
They got the best qb in the nation coming next year. If Nick can last 3 more years he may be in good shape… Bama fans impatient though

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Hurricanes can start the season 5-0 if we play it right.

Crazy how bringing in good coordinators and continuing to purge this roster of below and mid level talent will work wonders for you. We not fully there yet, but that win vs. A&M on Sat showed me a LOT. We not even at our prime yet… just keep on winning and chugging along fellas. Go Canes

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Damn @Whips-n-Chains @NormanConnors

I ain’t know y’all was hiding this on ya boy

Fad3iXoX0AIQA-c.jpg

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Damn @Whips-n-Chains @NormanConnors

I ain’t know y’all was hiding this on ya boy

Fad3iXoX0AIQA-c.jpg

Been telling cats for years to stop sleeping on MSU. It was always a good day on campus. These young fellas have it tailor-made for them now though. Grad in 2026 huh. I'm old enough to be her pops :mjlol: :flabbynsick:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Been telling cats for years to stop sleeping on MSU. It was always a good day on campus. These young fellas have it tailor-made for them now though. Grad in 2026 huh. I'm old enough to be her pops :mjlol: :flabbynsick:

I know a couple chicks from the D and a couple Flint-stones that’s alum so i know