PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They moved the Colorado Colorado state game to 10!!!!

That Tennessee Florida game going to struggle to 40 BTW them. The cupboard is bare In Florida, but they got enough defense to make Tennessee fight for 20, 25.

I haven't looked at the whole schedule but I'll figure it out, I hear Georgia has a night game. @malbaker86 @DropTopDoc

i've been impressed with UF's defense the first two games but not reading too much into the numbers considering Utah's offense was hampered and basically sat on the ball in the second half and we played McNeese last Saturday and I took nothing away from that. They have LOOKED more discipline but UT and those wide splits on O and that uptempo offense will answer a lot of questions. IDK how we're going to fair if they shut our running game down :mjcry:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Most overrated, overpaid coach in CFB.

He ate good off A pre-contender clemson era ACC.

He’s fukking ass. But at least they get to hang the “he beat Bama at home banner”

He ate good off having a SUPER-DUPER southern name like Jimbo, and having an accent. So of course that automatically makes him a great football coach.

Anybody that talks that fast is pulling one over on you

charknicks

All Star
Daps
This week's slate of games is very weak. Great opportunity to spend a Saturday with your lady or get some yardwork done, cause the rest of the season will pick up.

I see 5 Top25 matchup games on the slate next week. This week is basically preseason

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yea this weekend is a punt, you could even get a date night on saturday with no worries, the week after its go time tho, lot of teams in conference play..

Ohio St@ND
FSU@Clem
Ole Miss@Bama
Colo@Oregon
USC@ASU
Iowa@PSU
Aub@TAMU
UCLA@Utah
OregonSt@WashSt
Great minds think alike said same thing earlier :myman:
This week's slate of games is very weak. Great opportunity to spend a Saturday with your lady or get some yardwork done, cause the rest of the season will pick up.

I see 5 Top25 matchup games on the slate next week. This week is basically preseason

vino

Superstar
Daps

Yeah but his recruiting is shot though. The lie will carry more weight than the truth. Nobody trying to take a recruiting call from him and that will be in the back parents mind.

I wouldn’t want my son to be on a team, with a coach, that has that bad of decision making ability. Like bruh, you shytting where you eat with a sexual assumption survivor!?!