The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The selfish part of me agrees with you 100%. Teams will be able to come back from a loss or 2 (maybe eve 3 if you're Bama :unimpressed: ) .. and be in the playoffs. So the money that can be generated would be great for the schools. And college football fans win all over the country. The other side of me feels for the smaller schools that need that pay day to keep operations going. Not every kid can play high division 1 sports. You got the supreme athletes, and then you got the gumps like @smitty22 , with not an athletic bone in their bodies. They need a place to play too. :manny: Funny thing is.. if he would just use them mopping skills, and elite form, and put it to a greater use. Something like.. cuurling.. he'd succeed. But that's neither here nor there. :sas1:

Back to the topic at hand.. yea them small schools need those pay days. I wonder what could be done.

:martin:

https://www.clickondetroit.com/all-...y twitchin. From all them damn lies. :gucci:

clickondetroit.com :BuckOuttahere: . I bet they rank Grandys Coney Island best restaurant in America too. :BrutusScust:[/url]

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
clickondetroit.com :BuckOuttahere: . I bet they rank Grandys Coney Island best restaurant in America too. :BrutusScust:[/url]

^^ No Columbus.. hell.. no OHIO. :mjlol:

^^ Nope. :banderas:

^^ Damn.. not on this one either. :jbhmm:

Its almost like that whole state aint shyt. :bryan:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

^^ No Columbus.. hell.. no OHIO. :mjlol:

^^ Nope. :banderas:

^^ Damn.. not on this one either. :jbhmm:

Its almost like that whole state aint shyt. :bryan:

I mean it’s almost like you’re the dodo and not @Regular_P :wtf:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The first one.. 614 area code.. again :mjlol:

The second one.. a blogger :dead: (Look at the comments for a good time. All 5 lol)

The third one.. all them companies openin up shop in that shyt state because its so dirt cheap. :heh:

The more you reply, the more L's that state takes. Keep goin :mjgrin:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
The first one.. 614 area code.. again :mjlol:

The second one.. a blogger :dead: (Look at the comments for a good time. All 5 lol)

The third one.. all them companies openin up shop in that shyt state because its so dirt cheap. :heh:

The more you reply, the more L's that state takes. Keep goin :mjgrin:
Let’s see you juelz Forbes :brutus:

I win again. Don’t @me no more for at least 10 years.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
no, meaning its not THE test that makes you say they are a definite playoff team. Its other games that will test them more than that one.
Ive seen Rice play Texas.. lets just say, they are beatable. Alabama is NOT the test bro due to their QB and Offensive Coordinator.

Not saying we are going undefeated the rest of the way but I'd surely like for you to expound how the Rice game is a better barometer for this Texas team than the Bama game.