The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Could be worse, could be stuck in C town at a bow wow concert watching you open up for him
Your bias against the #1 city in the world ( and you know i got the receipts to prove it)is outrageous because Buckeye girl got u for all your money. Be better.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
uh, yeah..lol

listen, football has parity like shyt.

Kansas can ball. K State can ball. Oklahoma, TTech will battle.. TCU will battle.
idk that KU has the talent, and has to play @Texas
K-State ehhhh has to play @Texas
OU can but I'm not a big believer in Venebales
TTU is 0-2, has to play @Texas
TCU maybe, they're at least at home vs TX
Maybe @ISU will be a tough game

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
idk that KU has the talent, and has to play @Texas
K-State ehhhh has to play @Texas
OU can but I'm not a big believer in Venebales
TTU is 0-2, has to play @Texas
TCU maybe, they're at least at home vs TX
Maybe @ISU will be a tough game

Ive seen Rice play Texas.. lets just say, they are beatable. Alabama is NOT the test bro due to their QB and Offensive Coordinator.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
One thing I DO NOT want to see happen is the move away from big time matchups pre-conference season.

Otherwise the first 3-4 weeks of CFB are straight up meaningless, boring games. I don’t even mind skipping my own team’s games bc I gain nothing from watching a blowout win vs a random mid-major.

With 12 team playoffs I don’t think Losing a tough game vs a ranked opponent should hurt as much. BCS days were some true drop and game and your season is done type ish…
Yeah with the 12 team format, this should actually force teams to play at least one decent OOC team every year, like OSU can play Youngstown State and then play like a FSU the next week.

Hell Michigan should be able to play Texas and then play a Hawaii or some shyt.

Get you a cupcake game and then play a big boy.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah with the 12 team format, this should actually force teams to play at least one decent OOC team every year, like OSU can play Youngstown State and then play like a FSU the next week.

Hell Michigan should be able to play Texas and then play a Hawaii or some shyt.

Get you a cupcake game and then play a big boy.
Yea I'm cool with 1-2 cupcakes to get warmed up and get reps, but playing 3-4 cupcakes is trash af

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Your bias against the #1 city in the world ( and you know i got the receipts to prove it)is outrageous because Buckeye girl got u for all your money. Be better.

I never gave her money, you keep using that, and i keep telling ya, I’ve moved on, but back to you hype man, ain’t nothing in the C

The do you know who my dad is starter pack

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
One thing I DO NOT want to see happen is the move away from big time matchups pre-conference season.

Otherwise the first 3-4 weeks of CFB are straight up meaningless, boring games. I don’t even mind skipping my own team’s games bc I gain nothing from watching a blowout win vs a random mid-major.

With 12 team playoffs I don’t think Losing a tough game vs a ranked opponent should hurt as much. BCS days were some true drop and game and your season is done type ish…
The selfish part of me agrees with you 100%. Teams will be able to come back from a loss or 2 (maybe eve 3 if you're Bama :unimpressed: ) .. and be in the playoffs. So the money that can be generated would be great for the schools. And college football fans win all over the country. The other side of me feels for the smaller schools that need that pay day to keep operations going. Not every kid can play high division 1 sports. You got the supreme athletes, and then you got the gumps like @smitty22 , with not an athletic bone in their bodies. They need a place to play too. :manny: Funny thing is.. if he would just use them mopping skills, and elite form, and put it to a greater use. Something like.. cuurling.. he'd succeed. But that's neither here nor there. :sas1:

Back to the topic at hand.. yea them small schools need those pay days. I wonder what could be done.
Hope it gets cancelled and you show up anyways. Imagine getting stuck in that whore Ann Arbor. :beutusDamn: .
:martin:

I bet your lower lip stay twitchin. From all them damn lies. :gucci:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I think this is where a lot of league leaders are gonna start heading. I'm already hearing rumblings of the Michigan-Texas home and home getting axed by the B1G and SEC. It's supposed to start next year in A2 and I was goin. :unimpressed:
That series is not getting cancelled.