PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The selfish part of me agrees with you 100%. Teams will be able to come back from a loss or 2 (maybe eve 3 if you're Bama :unimpressed: ) .. and be in the playoffs. So the money that can be generated would be great for the schools. And college football fans win all over the country. The other side of me feels for the smaller schools that need that pay day to keep operations going. Not every kid can play high division 1 sports. You got the supreme athletes, and then you got the gumps like @smitty22 , with not an athletic bone in their bodies. They need a place to play too. :manny: Funny thing is.. if he would just use them mopping skills, and elite form, and put it to a greater use. Something like.. cuurling.. he'd succeed. But that's neither here nor there. :sas1:

Back to the topic at hand.. yea them small schools need those pay days. I wonder what could be done.

:martin:

I bet your lower lip stay twitchin. From all them damn lies. :gucci:

Ayyyyoooo

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Shawn Crable rolling over in his grave for your Oregon stanning :BrutusScust:
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It highly unlikely to happen this way, but do you honestly think a 2 loss team would get in?
Yes, We’ve seen Auburn in 2017, LSU last season(before the A&M game), and Bama last season all come super close.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Horseshoes and hand grenades my breh...but hey, depending on when the L's happen and who else loses, it could happen.
Only reason they didn’t is because they either lost to Georgia or didn’t make it to Atlanta. Had any of them done so they were making the playoffs with 2 losses