The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Paul: hey, all GOATs lose, Ali lost, Jordan lost, hey, it's happens :krs:

Saban has hangers on on his staff, that couldn't hired elsewhere, see Mel Tucker :krs:

daemonova

Daps
Caller to Finebaum: linemen need to lose weight, get on Jenny Craig

daemonova

Daps
Caller to Finebaum: Sark already put Kirby in a locker. Adonai Mitchell was a Georgia player before he jumped into Dat portal. Georgia just doesn't have the players anymore :sas2: . Texas not satisfied they coming for Georgia!

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It highly unlikely to happen this way, but do you honestly think a 2 loss team would get in?
Auburn was #2, and probably woulda been #1 overall if they beat UGA that year - committee really values Alabama and Georgia plus anyone who beats them.

I can’t really see Georgia making it unless the field is some real boo boo (which is definitely possible this year out of all years), since they play damn near nobody. The loss would have to be to an either almost unranked Auburn or their only stiff competition in Tennessee. Crazy shyt is as I’m typing this, Bama has almost the exact same number of potentially tough games as UGA :mjlol: Miss St or Ark could fluke their way into a ranking, but largely, Bama/UGA shares Auburn, Tenn and OM, with Bama also having LSU

Idk, I think they could consider giving Bama the spot, depending on who the 2nd loss is

daemonova

Daps
Paul: the one thing you can't explain is getting beaten to a pulp on the line of scrimmage