• Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
third-base.gif

Exactly

Not saying he should’ve stayed - it’s generational wealth obviously - but the way he left embarrassed them? That wasn’t cool. For instance he was at a donor and booster party whilst receiving offers from MSU. Nobody was going to match it, the reason MSU fired him so quick is they really couldn’t pay his salary.

What’s embarrassing is he wants to win and they didn’t have their shyt together, it took Mel saying fukk this, and bouncing for them to get they shyt together

The reason he in danger of blowing generational money is like a lot of men with money they think it affords them the ability to circumvent normal shyt, in no way should he have been trying to get some shyt poppin with the face of a me too movement lady, as a man i get it sometimes you get smitten, but with his situation and money he can afford to find some other avenues on his terms to get his rocks off

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Say what you will but Georgia isn’t ducking the smoke breh.

They kicked off last season vs Oregon. They’ve done home & home with Notre Dame. They opened with Clemson a few years ago and will do so again next season.

Its not their fault that GT fukking sucks. They can’t do anything about that. Fact remains they usually schedule a tough opener and always have to play GT to close the season.

If they choose to play two games vs roody poo tech then so be it :manny:

Like I said, they scheduled Oregon when Oregon was down bad. The year they made that deal, Oregon had had 3 different coaches in three years and was 20-18 over those seasons. Their previous deal to play Oregon earlier was scrapped after Oregon became a national title contender.

Of course they can do something about the fact that Georgia Tech sucks - they can limit the # of cupcakes in the rest of the schedule. If you know who Georgia Tech is, then why do you need to schedule UT Martin and UAB too?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like I said, they scheduled Oregon when Oregon was down bad. The year they made that deal, Oregon had had 3 different coaches in three years and was 20-18 over those seasons. Their previous deal to play Oregon earlier was scrapped after Oregon became a national title contender.

Of course they can do something about the fact that Georgia Tech sucks - they can limit the # of cupcakes in the rest of the schedule. If you know who Georgia Tech is, then why do you need to schedule UT Martin and UAB too?
So they’re cool playing Clemson but afraid to play Oregon…? :ld:

Florida is down. Auburn is down. GT is down. If those schools were good right now nobody would be saying anything about their schedule just like how nobody is asking why does Oregon need to schedule Portland State, Montana, Hawaii, Stony Brook, etc.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What’s embarrassing is he wants to win and they didn’t have their shyt together, it took Mel saying fukk this, and bouncing for them to get they shyt together

He was a 5-7 coach in a market where Colorado was behind the Broncos, Avs, Rockies, Nuggets, and Grand Prairie high school. Even this past weekend with Prime in the house Nebraska fans outnumbered Colorado fans in their own stadium. Mel was chasing the bag and a bigger market, which is fine, but he shyt all over them in embarrassing fashion. You can look out after your own welfare and not lie to people and kids. If you want a counter example Harbaugh reportedly has told every recruit the last 5 years if the NFL makes him a real offer he’s gone.

The reason he in danger of blowing generational money is like a lot of men with money they think it affords them the ability to circumvent normal shyt, in no way should he have been trying to get some shyt poppin with the face of a me too movement lady, as a man i get it sometimes you get smitten, but with his situation and money he can afford to find some other avenues on his terms to get his rocks off
This is true. When you’re rolling 7’s all the time you lose perspective.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So Georgia only plays 2 ranked teams in Tenn and Mississippi all season?

We had OU scheduled but had to reschedule because they’re coming to the SEC next season. If we gonna keep it a buck, Ole Miss may not be ranked when we play them. So we’ll see but maybe someone on the schedule gets their shyt together and gets ranked over the next few weeks

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How convenient :russ:Just cancel all their tough games they would still get voted to playoffs..

Dawgs fans were pissed when it got canceled. The home schedule this season is ass so we wanted the game but the SEC canceled it so :yeshrug:

No one here is scared of OU BTW, great program, but they’re not a CFP contender this yr, maybe they’re competitive in the Big 12 but that would’ve been a UGA W regardless

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He was a 5-7 coach in a market where Colorado was behind the Broncos, Avs, Rockies, Nuggets, and Grand Prairie high school. Even this past weekend with Prime in the house Nebraska fans outnumbered Colorado fans in their own stadium. Mel was chasing the bag and a bigger market, which is fine, but he shyt all over them in embarrassing fashion. You can look out after your own welfare and not lie to people and kids. If you want a counter example Harbaugh reportedly has told every recruit the last 5 years if the NFL makes him a real offer he’s gone.

This is true. When you’re rolling 7’s all the time you lose perspective.

I don’t think he’s check chasing, it’s a reason Carl was able to coach so long because he was cool with them not trying, Mel was begging them to invest so he could get better players, improve the facilities, msu came through and was like we got you, you damn right I’d bounce too, the bigger check came after he was winning and lsu was looking so they locked him down

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Dawgs fans were pissed when it got canceled. The home schedule this season is ass so we wanted the game but the SEC canceled it so :yeshrug:

No one here is scared of OU BTW, great program, but they’re not a CFP contender this yr, maybe they’re competitive in the Big 12 but that would’ve been a UGA W regardless
Yea I know, I wanted to see that W.. lol

This week’s matchups are ass

UDub -16 at MSU with MSU having an interim coach and the worst secondary in the NCAA the past two seasons is something to keep an eye on
Yea this weekend is a punt, you could even get a date night on saturday with no worries, the week after its go time tho, lot of teams in conference play..

Ohio St@ND
FSU@Clem
Ole Miss@Bama
Colo@Oregon
USC@ASU
Iowa@PSU
Aub@TAMU
UCLA@Utah
OregonSt@WashSt

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Yea I know, I wanted to see that W.. lol

Yea this weekend is a punt, you could even get a date night on saturday with no worries, the week after its go time tho, lot of teams in conference play..

Ohio St@ND
FSU@Clem
Ole Miss@Bama
Colo@Oregon
USC@ASU
Iowa@PSU
Aub@TAMU
UCLA@Utah
OregonSt@WashSt
Geezus.. and I got a black tie event to go to. Ill be on my phone all night