PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Im acting oblivious when you argued me down initially about the issue being Michigan’s team speed….

Now a week later it was because of injuries when that was literally the freshest that 9 win team would be all season.

“shyt happens” was my exact reasoning last week. YOU’RE the one who argued against it :dead:

First off, your black ass will miss a good point to find a minor misconception

I said apparently the issue was injuries, according to Zach, you know that thing that you never do, despite being wrong a lot, walk a statement back, but we were slow all season, had 2 other nikkas come on and say the same thing, so I’m not pulling this shyt from thin fukkin air, but fukk all that, y’all still got manhandled by Tulane where was lincgoats genius then ? If it wasn’t lack of team speed/injuries what was it

Before you point something stupid out answer them 3 questions

Silkk, being in the B1G you'll quickly learn that Michigan never loses, they just didn't play "Michigan football" that day (or injuries, or refs, or the field was crowned)...they also don't lose out on recruits, it's always "grades" or they "cooled" on him.

Boy stop, we went through a period of getting our ass beat, now we better, sometimes you get ya ass kicked sometimes the ref fukks you, the pendulum swings both ways

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Hoe shyt is that p*ssy ass schedule UM has every year. UF consistently has one of the 5 hardest every year. We don't travel because we play an OOC damn near blue blood every year to end the season. Common sense fellas

Let’s keep it a thou-wow no one’s schedule is hard when you a top team cuz no one wants to catch a brick, your main goal is to beat Florida, and a couple of the west cross over games, when y’all are tooled up and competent at the coaching position, once Billy gets it rockin, uga is your only comp out east, maybe Bama or lsu out west, let’s relax on the tough comp talk

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
You don't GET to claim difficulty when you just lost to Kentucky and motherfukking Vanderbilt :laff:

Your program is in DISREPAIR
Oh you just trolling... my bad I thought we're talking ball. Tell me when I'm talking lies you said we were participating in hoe shyt and I'm saying our schedule would make your team fold. UGA has never raped us like they did you and the coach is still there. Oregon state was good last year... know your shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
First off, your black ass will miss a good point to find a minor misconception

I said apparently the issue was injuries, according to Zach, you know that thing that you never do, despite being wrong a lot, walk a statement back, but we were slow all season, had 2 other nikkas come on and say the same thing, so I’m not pulling this shyt from thin fukkin air, but fukk all that, y’all still got manhandled by Tulane where was lincgoats genius then ? If it wasn’t lack of team speed/injuries what was it

Before you point something stupid out answer them 3 questions

Boy stop, we went through a period of getting our ass beat, now we better, sometimes you get ya ass kicked sometimes the ref fukks you, the pendulum swings both ways
You mad as hell because....?

We lost to an 11 win G5 conference champion. shyt happens.

G5 Houston beat a top 10 FSU and Oklahoma team.
Utah beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
G5 Boise St beat numerous top 25 teams during their run including Georgia at the Georgia Dome.
So did UCF, USF, TCU, Fresno, etc.

A G5 team is not a D2 team. If we ever lose to a D2 team then you can compare them. To compare us losing to Tulane to yall losing to App State is just ignorance.

And the fact that you keep changing your position leads me to assume that maybe you actually didn't watch Michigan play football that season or something and are just going off of what other people tell you.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Hold up……NOW you want to take the word of Zach Smith as gospel?

miz-really.gif

It wasn’t that long ago that you were shytting on both him & urban and calling them every name in the book.

I wasn’t shyttin on him, i said if he beat his wife, which is apparently some questions to that idk, then he needs to be fired because that’s deplorable

But him from a coaching standpoint , doesn’t all of a sudden make his knowledge go away or what he observed

How so? Sometimes the other team is just better and wins. Just like y'all couldn't admit TCU was "better"...rather y'all just "didn't take them seriously"

Who doesn't take a playoff opponent seriously?

Tcu had a great game plan, and we kept having to play catch up, they had difficulty getting the blocking assignments with all the guys coming from different levels

Even OSU fans don’t take the word of the Zach Smith gospel :beutusDamn:

The lies you tell

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You mad as hell because....?

We lost to an 11 win G5 conference champion. shyt happens.

G5 Houston beat a top 10 FSU and Oklahoma team.
Utah beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
G5 Boise St beat numerous top 25 teams during their run including Georgia at the Georgia Dome.
So did UCF, USF, TCU, Fresno, etc.

A G5 team is not a D2 team. If we ever lose to a D2 team then you can compare them. To compare us losing to Tulane to yall losing to App State is just ignorance.

And the fact that you keep changing your position leads me to assume that maybe you actually didn't watch Michigan play football that season or something and are just going off of what other people tell you.

D1AA
And I’m not mad at all, and as always avoid the topic and switch up shyt, gone on nikka, ain’t nobody got time for a disingenuous debate

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
To be fair lol... what was different .... Cam Rising , Brant Kuithe, and Dalton Kincaid were kicking ass all year.... know your shyt don't just post

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
D1AA
And I’m not mad at all, and as always avoid the topic and switch up shyt, gone on nikka, ain’t nobody got time for a disingenuous debate
Bro are you on crack? :what:

You told me to answer your 3 questions when you only asked me one that I answered. :what:

We lost to Tulane because they were the better team that day. Point blank. Period. No excuses.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Oh you just trolling... my bad I thought we're talking ball. Tell me when I'm talking lies you said we were participating in hoe shyt and I'm saying our schedule would make your team fold. UGA has never raped us like they did you and the coach is still there. Oregon state was good last year... know your shyt
Breh, Vanderbilt and Kentucky Ls...nullify anything you're talking about