The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who he beat..

Only team that made Kirby sweat was Mizzou. Dont confused the Ozarks for the Everglades.
You kind of just proving the point though. UGA is coming off of back to back titles with a walk on at QB.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You kind of just proving the point though. UGA is coming off of back to back titles with a walk on at QB.
What that got to do with your #4 draft pick this Year. :why:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
No shots at my man @smitty22 but Ohio State does the same most times when it comes to just staying in state playing the usual cupcakes Toledo, Youngstown St, Akron, Miami (OH), and Cincinnati :hubie:

Started ducking the fukk out of Cincy when they got good though :mjpls:
We home n home with power 5’s damn near every year. :brutus:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

My people still got work to do but he isnt a guy with elite measureables so the talking heads not gonna be on him.. He probably in top 25 list or so..

Also do we got a college basketball thread, I got my people from the islands and I was tryna put lil breh on map last year and he just had ELITE summer and now they blowin up his pipe to go pro and he top 5 in nation on some list.. GOD IS AMAZING.. Lil breh was UNKNOWN last year and I know bball talent is wayyyy different than football..

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Why do we need to leave Florida? How many other states have schools that have won multiple titles within their own borders? The real reason all these other schools outside of bama go oos is because their in state opponents suck.
That's why I said common sense fellas. That's why we need an OSU-UM thread. To keep the shyt posting which is what happened all offseason to that group. Boys don't follow recruiting don't talk about their upcoming team just troll.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fellow degenerate gamblers out there. What are the locks for tonight?
Someone said Utah by five.

Nebraska Minnesota, I'd figure out which coach has the hotter wife or mistress.

South Dakota Missouri bet the over, but you know that already

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That's why I said common sense fellas. That's why we need an OSU-UM thread. To keep the shyt posting which is what happened all offseason to that group. Boys don't follow recruiting don't talk about their upcoming team just troll.
Let’s not be disingenuous. What’s Florida (as a state) being good have to do with the fact that you haven’t left the state for an OOC away game since GW Bush and Desert Storm was ongoing?

Sit back and think about that for a second.

And the state of Florida has been anything but dominant this last decade. So even when y’all did play them.. how big of a deal was it, really? :jbhmm: